What's going on?

Started by DRiddle, November 06, 2019, 10: AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mk1

Quote from: Inspector Knacker on December 08, 2019, 07: PM
You'd throw a man overboard two ends of the same rope.  Work it out.

And you are the soldier defending a position and not understanding why his own machine guns are constantly firing into an empty  open field way out  on his left. You work that one out.

Inspector Knacker

What can be asserted without proof,
can be dismissed without proof.

akarjl2

Quote"I am a true  iconoclast."

and REALY need to get a life or get out more.....take break...have a kitkat.....Strictly is on FFS!
The Morons seemed to have gone but so have the normals.....

Inspector Knacker

Oh a true iconoclast. Great, mines got a bent blade so how much will you charge to repair it and remove the jammed grass cuttings...?

fred c

Sad to say it, but i'm done with the forum the accusations of racism, stupidity, right wing extremism and constant preaching have become the norm, any opinions that differ in anyway to the thoughts of the chairman of the board are met with constant repetitive and vindictive attacks.

I suspect it won't be long before other users come to the same conclusion and call it a day, he could well manage to do what Blackwood couldn't.

mk1

Quote from: fred c on December 08, 2019, 08: PM
Sad to say it, but i'm done with the forum the accusations of racism, stupidity, right wing extremism and constant preaching have become the norm, any opinions that differ in anyway to the thoughts of the chairman of the board are met with constant repetitive and vindictive attacks.

I suspect it won't be long before other users come to the same conclusion and call it a day, he could well manage to do what Blackwood couldn't.

Perhaps you prefer the Facebook page where you can use your double-standards to attack David when he brought up Shanes old posts/lies and then praised and applauded Dirk when he did the exact same thing to Corbyn/
See this post for the details:

http://hptimbral.hartlepoolpost.co.uk/index.php/topic,5181.msg54984/topicseen.html#msg54984

Quote from: mk1 on October 22, 2019, 03: AM

Dirk posted this on the Post FB page on Sept 8th 2019:

It was a link to  Corbyn speaking in 2009:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/273708489455822/permalink/1406614609498532/

The Mods said this:

If Carlsberg did hypocrites...................................

His followers will deny it or find an excuse........................

Then just 6 days later David posted this on the Post FB page dated Sept 14th 2019

It was a link to a 2013 post here by Shane.

http://hptimbral.hartlepoolpost.co.uk/index.php/topic,914.msg11662.html#msg11662

For his trouble he got this from the ModS

trawling through 6 year old post about Shane, you should consider how is performing as leader now, then comment on that.......................It's how he is performing as leader that counts,............. I don't know if it's you trying to show everyone how clever you are, .. ..

.I hope all councillors and ex councillors have nothing on Google to be embarrassed about from the last century.
People change. Ideas change. Opinions change. Many of our towns councillors have in the past changed parties. Some even changed wards tho not moved............................are you running for Council again? Shall we screenshot that comment for the future?.........................

surely going back six years to quote someone is scraping the bottom of the barrel. Whatever anyone's views, times change and circumstances move on. Your post smacks of desperation.................................

Why is there one set of rules  for those who expose the duplicity of a Left-wing Politician and a mere  6 days later an entirely different set of rules for those who expose the duplicity of a right-wing Politician?

The two posts are identical in their intent but only one of the posters was attacked.
Why?

Never did get an answer did I?

mk1

any opinions that differ in anyway to the thoughts of the chairman of the board are met with constant repetitive and vindictive attacks.

This from years (2014) back shows you are using the same playbook UKIP tried when their attempt to take over the board was blocked

akarjl2

zzzzz wake me up when he shuts up lol........I prefer his video links then at least I am not tempted to click on them....the problem with MK1isms is occasionally, as in very occasionally, when he is not childishly tearing into anyone who has the temerity to not accept at face value everything he says he comes out with something of value.

The problem is he's a cyber bully who will not tolerate anyone having a conflicting opinion and obviously considers most members of this forum to be retarded.....as for facial book I couldn't give a flying f*c* I see no need to broadcast my life to all and sundry....looks like some have given up posting....this will be a very quiet place soon.

It already a very weird place controlled by one person defending labour,Riddle and slagging off anyone who thinks we should be out of Europe.....looks like Mr Fred has had enough.

Thanks god most of UK has no idea this forum exists .........if they did they might think Hartlepool is full of nutters.
The Morons seemed to have gone but so have the normals.....

Inspector Knacker

Quote from: mk1 on December 08, 2019, 08: PM

Perhaps you prefer the Facebook page where you can use your double-standards to attack David when he brought up Shanes old posts/lies and then praised and applauded Dirk when he did the exact same thing to Corbyn/
See this post for the details:

http://hptimbral.hartlepoolpost.co.uk/index.php/topic,5181.msg54984/topicseen.html#msg54984

Quote from: mk1 on October 22, 2019, 03: AM

Dirk posted this on the Post FB page on Sept 8th 2019:

It was a link to  Corbyn speaking in 2009:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/273708489455822/permalink/1406614609498532/

The Mods said this:

If Carlsberg did hypocrites...................................

His followers will deny it or find an excuse........................

Then just 6 days later David posted this on the Post FB page dated Sept 14th 2019

It was a link to a 2013 post here by Shane.

http://hptimbral.hartlepoolpost.co.uk/index.php/topic,914.msg11662.html#msg11662

For his trouble he got this from the ModS

trawling through 6 year old post about Shane, you should consider how is performing as leader now, then comment on that.......................It's how he is performing as leader that counts,............. I don't know if it's you trying to show everyone how clever you are, .. ..

.I hope all councillors and ex councillors have nothing on Google to be embarrassed about from the last century.
People change. Ideas change. Opinions change. Many of our towns councillors have in the past changed parties. Some even changed wards tho not moved............................are you running for Council again? Shall we screenshot that comment for the future?.........................

surely going back six years to quote someone is scraping the bottom of the barrel. Whatever anyone's views, times change and circumstances move on. Your post smacks of desperation.................................

Why is there one set of rules  for those who expose the duplicity of a Left-wing Politician and a mere  6 days later an entirely different set of rules for those who expose the duplicity of a right-wing Politician?

The two posts are identical in their intent but only one of the posters was attacked.
Why?

Never did get an answer did I?
And now you never will.🐏🐏🐏🐏🐏🐏🐏🐏🐏🐏🐏🐏🐏🐏🐏🐏🐑🐑🐑🐑🐑🐑🐏🐏🐏🐏🐏🐏🐏🐏🐏🐏🐏🐏🐑🐑🐑🐏🐑🐏🐏🐏🐏🐏🐏🐑🐑🐑🐑🐑🐑🐑🐑🐏🐏🐏🐏🐏🐑🐑🐑🐑🐑🐑🐑🐑🐑🐑🐑🐑🐑🐑🐑🐑🐑🐑🐑🐑🐑🐑🐑🐑🐑🐑🐏🐏🐏🐏🐏🐏🐑🐑🐑🐏🐏🐏🐏🐏🐏🐑🐑🐑🐑🐏🐏🐏🐑🐑🐑🐏🐏🐏🐏🐏🐏🐏🐏🐏🐏🐏🐑🐑🐑🐑🐑

DRiddle

Just getting back to the point I alluded to which caused this thread to be resurrected, in a short while it'll become clear.

I know for a stonewall fact members of the UKIP mob/Brexit Party locally have been guilty of a lot of very questionable quotations.

I've heard many of them with my own two ears first hand.

For example, a UKIP member on the licensing committee questioned an alcohol license request because it was from "that Sri Lankan'.

A UKIP member when reminded Hartlepool is 98.5% white British and is one of the least 'affected' areas immigration wise anywhere in the country said "AAAhhh but YET David, YET!"

A UKIP member demanding HBC sent a letter to the Prime Minister about a week after the referendum result urging them to 'get Brexit done'. Keep in mind the Brexit issue has already seen off two Prime Ministers and might well see off a 3rd and 4th and in all likelihood will take 8-10 years to 'get done' (if it ever actually gets done which I doubt).

Anyway, keep your ears to the ground people. Keep an ear out for the countries only 'Brexit Party council', with arguably the second highest profile Brexit Party member pushing for MP, attracting VERY negative publicity.

One particular fella might even attract the attention of Krishnan Guru-Murthy.

mk1

Quote from: akarjl2 on December 08, 2019, 09: PM

The problem is he's a cyber bully who will not tolerate anyone having a conflicting opinion

Clearly you are not used to being challenged. No one here gets as much personal insult/name calling as me but you don't see my running to teacher for comfort. I can easily deal with everything my 3 regular and 1 part-time stalker can throw my way. I am not in the least bit perturbed by it and nor do I allow the obvious and pathetic attempts at trolling  deflect me from making my points.
The real problem is that my case is unanswerable and the inability of the Shane supporters to admit Shane/The Brexit Party lied just makes them look ever more foolish with every pathetic attempted defence of his actions. 

The Post Facebook page is hopelessly lop-sided with no real attempt at balance. There is nothing wrong with running an echo chamber but do not try  pretend it is not biased. Just because you do not set out to make an echo chamber does not negate the fact it has become one.
Most Facebook posters on any subject know next to nothing about the things they post. It is the same for every subject and believing we should make an exception about laughing at this ignorance just because they are talking about politics is absurd. Politics is rife with lie and disinformation from those who know full well they are deceiving and I see no reason why we should go easy on those who swallow all that crap and then promote it on Facebook.
From my experience with Hartlepool councillors I would say the collective IQ of most of them is shockingly low. I saw little difference between The SCAB Cabal and UKIP in this area but admit I was actually stunned by how deep into Conspiracy theory 2 of the first UKIP Councillors were. They really were bat-s**t crazy. 

Inspector Knacker

Quote from: DRiddle on December 08, 2019, 09: PM
Just getting back to the point I alluded to which caused this thread to be resurrected, in a short while it'll become clear.

I know for a stonewall fact members of the UKIP mob/Brexit Party locally have been guilty of a lot of very questionable quotations.

I've heard many of them with my own two ears first hand.

For example, a UKIP member on the licensing committee questioned an alcohol license request because it was from "that Sri Lankan'.

A UKIP member when reminded Hartlepool is 98.5% white British and is one of the least 'affected' areas immigration wise anywhere in the country said "AAAhhh but YET David, YET!"

A UKIP member demanding HBC sent a letter to the Prime Minister about a week after the referendum result urging them to 'get Brexit done'. Keep in mind the Brexit issue has already seen off two Prime Ministers and might well see off a 3rd and 4th and in all likelihood will take 8-10 years to 'get done' (if it ever actually gets done which I doubt).

Anyway, keep your ears to the ground people. Keep an ear out for the countries only 'Brexit Party council', with arguably the second highest profile Brexit Party member pushing for MP, attracting VERY negative publicity.

One particular fella might even attract the attention of Krishnan Guru-Murthy.
The boy David hands his homework in to the teacher, but still sends in the same basic essay with tedious variations and scant originality.
Must try harder.

Inspector Knacker

Quote from: mk1 on December 08, 2019, 10: PM
Quote from: akarjl2 on December 08, 2019, 09: PM

The problem is he's a cyber bully who will not tolerate anyone having a conflicting opinion

Clearly you are not used to being challenged. No one here gets as much personal insult/name calling as me but you don't see my running to teacher for comfort.
Because No1 you deserve it and 2,  even the teacher doesn't care anymore.

I can easily 4deal with everything my 3 regular and 1 part-time stalker can throw my way. I am not in the least bit perturbed by it and nor do I allow the obvious and pathetic attempts at trolling  deflect me from making my points.
But if that's the case why highlight a 'problem' that in your words is not a problem. Odd that unless you're playing the victim card.

The real problem is that my case is unanswerable
No, tediously unfathomable to the point of boredom.

and the inability of the Shane supporters to admit Shane/The Brexit Party lied just makes them look ever more foolish with every pathetic attempted defence of his actions.
Infamy, infamy they've all got it in for me. You're just not that important, come to terms with it and cease the self generated victimhood. ::)  

The Post Facebook page is hopelessly lop-sided with no real attempt at balance. There is nothing wrong with running an echo chamber but do not try  pretend it is not biased. Just comebecause you do not set out to make an echo chamber does not negate the fact it has become on
.Here we go, Ming the Merciless wants the Facebook page to reflect his dictatorial views now

Most Facebook posters on any subject know next to nothing about the things they post.
oh the bitter arrogance, he's smarter than most on their and their views count for nothing for the Leader is right.

It is the same for every subject and believing we should make an exception about laughing at this ignorance just because they are talking about politics is absurd. Ah, so anyone who doesn't share your view is absurd, the ignorance and absurdity I can see is this nauseous elitist guff from you

Politics is rife with lie and disinformation from those who know full well they are deceiving and I see no reason why we should go easy on those who swallow all that crap and then promote it on Facebook.
Basically he wants to control Facebook as well. ::)

From my experience with Hartlepool councillors I would say the collective IQ of most of them is shockingly low. I saw little difference between The SCAB Cabal and UKIP in this area but admit I was actually stunned by how deep into Conspiracy theory 2 of the first UKIP Councillors were. They really were bat-s**t crazy.
And you said that with a straight face, mirror, mirror on the wall who's the vainest of them all.

Tee_Ess_25er

Quote from: Inspector Knacker on December 08, 2019, 12: PM
Quote from: Tee_Ess_25er on December 08, 2019, 10: AM

For me personally after all that has happened in this town over the last few years I find myself in a position that I cannot get even close to 100% behind any party running in the upcoming GE so I just don't know where to put my X this coming Thu.  One thing people have been saying is that you should then vote for the lesser of all the evils, I may do that but one thing I will never be going for is Farages latest circus act because all he has ever pushed is fear and lies, he is the countries biggest bestest con man.
So you're happy with Mike eh? Because that's what you're gonna get then. You'll have made  David's day.

And right there is what I mean by polarisation, you assume I am voting for one party when I say I will never vote for another.  Nothing else really needs saying on that, point proven.

I would class myself solely in the middle in all this at the moment so will happily call out what I perceive as BS from either 'side'.

Also imo, members here who start new posts solely to attack other members, lowest of the low whoever you are.

Inspector Knacker

To be fair to you yes I did and apologise for that. However you made exactly the same assumption about me.This board is under attack from within and people stand by transfixed .