Silent Rally..looney style

Started by mk1, June 12, 2017, 06: PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mk1

Hundreds of far-right protestors led by former EDL leader Tommy Robinson clashed with police while taking part in what was intended to be a 'silent' rally.
But the rally quickly turned violent, and the far-right protestors scuffled with police and left-wing activists - and even brandished a pig's head and took turns taking bites out of it.
The group, called UK Against Hate, carried out the demonstration in response to the terrorist attack in Manchester last month.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4593476/Far-right-protestors-tussle-police-silent-rally.html#ixzz4joJegcwV

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4593476/Far-right-protestors-tussle-police-silent-rally.html

akarjl

Well at least they are not racist.......kinda blows your usual "brown people" comment out the window ;)

grim reaper

You know, I have often wondered how our resident bong-eyed racist fruitcake didn't appear to have any empathy towards deaths and injuries perpetrated by his 'brown' people, on the people in London and Manchester etc.

He has never espoused loyalty to Britain and his usual epithet to those that did, was 'little Englander'.
Now we can see why, he isn't a Brit.
He's a product of 'the troubles' and preferred his own ilk, McGuiness & Adams.  ::)

He does his usual trick of highlighting photos of what HE deems pertinent to his anti-Brit line, and yet he never highlights the atrocities carried out by his 'brown' friends to innocent children and members of the public.

This is why, akarjl, I do not respond to his anti-Brit rhetoric.
Someone on here called him 'very intelligent'...yes, but compared to what?
He's a one-horse town, a busted flush, a broken record.
Don't feed the troll.

Hubris

Quote from: mk1 on June 12, 2017, 06: PM
Hundreds of far-right protestors led by former EDL leader Tommy Robinson clashed with police while taking part in what was intended to be a 'silent' rally.
But the rally quickly turned violent, and the far-right protestors scuffled with police and left-wing activists - and even brandished a pig's head and took turns taking bites out of it.
The group, called UK Against Hate, carried out the demonstration in response to the terrorist attack in Manchester last month.

Apart from some juvenile underlining, clicking on the bold font, and making some glowing reference to support the UK's Pork Marketing Board, what was your latest as usual, smug, holier-than-thou post trying to say? Like Pools, you find it hard to make a point. Get it off your chest. Tell us what message you want to share with us. Don't just stick in a clipping from the Grauniad without at least going on to make some sort of statement or comment about it.

mk1

Quote from: Hubris on June 12, 2017, 09: PM
Don't just stick in a clipping from the Grauniad without at least going on to make some sort of statement or comment about it.

Dailey Male actually.

I believe the pictures speak for themselves and need no elucidation.

Hubris

Quote from: mk1 on June 12, 2017, 09: PM
Don't just stick in a clipping from the Grauniad without at least going on to make some sort of statement or comment about it.

Dailey Male actually.
Same sh**e, different day
And the point was.........

mk1

Quote from: grim reaper on June 12, 2017, 08: PM
perpetrated by his 'brown' people, .

I 'have' no people of any colour. Brown or otherwise. Not completely au fait with current  legislation but I believe slavery has been abolished.

It appears that the Manchester bomber was a lone wolf.

http://www.nme.com/news/music/suspects-in-manchester-bombing-freed-without-charge-2087216

mk1

And the point was.........

Made in the very next part of my reply.............the pictures speak for themselves and need no elucidation.

Lie with dogs and you get fleas.

akarjl

Quote from: grim reaper on June 12, 2017, 08: PM
Don't feed the troll.

Yep I will have that on a postit note on my MAC now for when ever I open the Hartlepool Post.....