350 Million.

Started by popgoestheweasal., July 23, 2012, 03: PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Micksmate

Quote from: perseus on July 25, 2012, 07: PM
Read the thread Mick, I've been answering it for 3 days or so. Read my post where I talked about the economics of the £350Million. The one KD opted to ignore. The one about the multiplier effect and so on.

Thats the problem you talk about economics by quoting other people that you have found on google or Wiki which does not explain the extra £350 million, now be a good boy and try answering my question instead of doing bodyswerves and bullshining all the time.  Like I said i can wait for your answer in your own words

Micksmate

Quote from: perseus on July 25, 2012, 08: PM
Oh I'm sorry, have I become a lap dog? Do I get a biscuit if I answer you? Listen, if you don't understand the basics of international economic monetary policy that's your hard luck. I'm not here to try and teach you things you don't understand.

Just as i figured, with your one certificate, in whatever it is, you don't have the intelligence to answer in your own words and a bit like your hero Giddens, you bodyswerve and bullshine to make yourself sound intelligent, especially to the poster you pity, because he is in your words, less intelligent than you, wonder what answer to that you can find on google or wikipedia.  End of.

Micksmate

Quote from: perseus on July 25, 2012, 09: PM

K =Â 1/(1-MPC)

K =Â 1/MPW

Is that enough for you with regard to the £350Million Micksmate? or do you need me to draw you a picture?

if you are going to use the'The Muliplier Effect' (your words # no.3) you could at least have the basic common sense to spell it properly, now who is the cretin.

engineer

I like this topic/debate or whatever you call it.  Excuse my ignorance which one is Zippy ;D

Micksmate

Quote from: perseus on July 26, 2012, 08: AM
So just to clarify, my contribution to a discussion topic thread started by PGTW was to introduction to concept of the economics behind the £350 Million payment.

Your contribution to this topic is actually zilch, 0, zero, nothing, as I said in an earlier post all you do is copy and paste from the internet, change certain words to make it look like your own work, you bring out words and people who the vast majority on this site have never heard of to try and make you look intelligent, they have no relevance to a local forum, when challenged to explain things you do not have the moral courage to even try, your pathetic attempt to use an equation to explain the extra £350 million was proof of your ineptitude.   As for your pathetic piece about me not understanding economics, before I took early retirement I lectured in economics and dealt with cloth heads like you on a daily basis, people who learn to read and write, use a computer and go on to higher education, suddenly they think they are the centre of the universe, when in reality they are nothing more, like yourself, egotistic frauds.  I came on this site looking for the simple realities of life on how and what makes Hartlepool tick, I no longer intend to have my day spoiled by reading the unwarranted crap you come out with.

no6bus

Quote from: perseus on July 26, 2012, 08: AM
So just to clarify, my contribution to a discussion topic thread started by PGTW was to introduction to concept of the economics behind the £350 Million payment. I cited one of the most respected economists in British history and hinted at how it could help, without boring anyone too much (hopefully) with the specifics behind the theory.

Additionally, when (predictably) Kipperdip told lies (more lies) about the background behind a qualification of mine, attributing it to the 'devil' Jean Monnet, I offered some background on Monnet to allow people a little more of a balanced view on his work.

When pushed (by you MM) to elaborate on the economics of the payment (because you didn't understand it) I did, showing you an equation which puts it in as simple terms as possible in economic speak at least.

That, pretty much, is my contribution to this thread.

YOUR contribution (so far) is you've pointed out a typo.

Well done, well done you.

can i join in as well please. would you care to repost the initial paragraph in english !.