What were the historical facts leading uo to the EU creation?

Started by WiseOwl, June 24, 2015, 08: AM

Previous topic - Next topic

WiseOwl

Peter Carrington
An SS officer who got lucky, marrying into royalty
A bloke allowed to slip the net and eventually scarper to South America, see "A Bridge Too Far" film.
2,000 allied troops were burned bombed and slaughtered in the Witches cauldron in Oosterbeck, Holland
The bloke built up many financial corporations and brought the wealth from his contacts using the dead Jewish swag
Now he was "clean" in the eyes of the pigs feeding at the trough of plenty
The bloke built a hotel which is frequented today by the world's high and mighty on the Witches Cauldron
Ted Heath with his penchant for boys and the sinking of Morning Cloud under suspicious circumstances
Harold Wilson either knew or was duped
all the rest including Thatcher, Blair, Cameron and the other pigs knew fine well what was happening
Nope, not fantasy but fact.
What was that old saying about building solid foundations first?
The foundations of the EU are rotten to the core!

mk1

QuotePeter Carrington
An SS officer who got lucky, marrying into royalty
A bloke allowed to slip the net and eventually scarper to South America, see "A Bridge Too Far" film.
2,000 allied troops were burned bombed and slaughtered in the Witches cauldron in Oosterbeck, Holland..........chunter.............chunter.............chunter...........

The usual garbled nonsensical claptrap we have come to associate with the anti 'Yourope' looneys but I am puzzled as to why Lord Carrington is being mentioned alongside Arnhem.
Are you trying to say his actions at Arnhem in 1944 were treacherous are in some way commected to a desire to assist the Germans? I would be very surprised if you even knew what he did at Arnhem-prove me wrong.

WiseOwl

You find out for yourself and maybe you'll learn something, but I won't hold my breath, because you snipe and bully, and it's a lot harder using your brain.

mk1

Quote from: WiseOwl on June 24, 2015, 03: PM
You find out for yourself and maybe you'll learn something,

As I thought. You have no idea about Carrington's war record.
All pi*ss(1) and wind.

but I won't hold my breath,

Please give it a shot. Try for the current world record plus 15 mins.

because you snipe and bully, and it's a lot harder using your brain.

An exceedingly well informed bully who  knows his history. Well able to deal with those who gets their facts from the pages of The Sun.

(1) Note to Kipper.  This is the way to sneak rude words in

WiseOwl

mk1

Quote from: WiseOwl on June 24, 2015, 09: PM
Come back when you find out for yourself

I have no need to check anything. I have a very good understandng of the actual operation that does not come from crackpot anti-EU looney far right conspiracy theory websites. You are very poorly referenced.

Do you wipe your elbow after you visit the toilet?

WiseOwl

"You find out for yourself and maybe you'll learn something, but I won't hold my breath, because you snipe and bully, and it's a lot harder using your brain".

Even though you were given all those clues Dumbo, you still prefer to snipe and bully, showing the shallowness of your personality and the depth of your sincerity to find the facts, not just going around kicking sand in unsuspecting peoples faces.

If you simply looked at the guidelines I gave you would know, but you don't want to know because it would show you exactly what you are.

I like the truth, you just kick sand about, no wonder you live near the coast! :D

mk1

Quote from: WiseOwl
If you simply looked at the guidelines I gave you would know, but you don't want to know because it would show you exactly what you are.

As I said  idiotic simplistic right-wing anti-EU conspiracy theory claptrap made for the simple minded who lack the ability to check the real facts.

WiseOwl

It's interesting that nobody else apart from the sandman has felt able to have a comment!

Mr.E

I didn't post on this thread but I did send you a message which has had no response from you Wiseowl!

mk1

Winston Churchill the well know left-wing communist
--------------------------------------------------
Churchill  announced in June 1940 the 'Declaration of Union' between Great Britain and France. With the full backing of his Cabinet, Churchill stated, 'The two governments declare that France and Great Britain shall no longer be two nations, but one Franco-British Union... Every citizen of France will enjoy immediately citizenship of Great Britain; every British subject will become a citizen of France.'

--------------------------------------------------------------
1946. Churchill said, 'We must build a kind of United States of Europe.. The structure of the United States of Europe, if well and truly built, will be such as to make the material strength of a single state less important.. If at first all the States of Europe are not willing or able to join the Union, we must nevertheless proceed to assemble and combine those who will and those who can.'

--------------------------------------------

Churchill  to  Anthony Eden, on 21 October 1942:

'Hard as it is to say now.. I look forward to a United States of Europe, in which the barriers between the nations will be greatly minimised and unrestricted travel will be possible.'

----------------------------------------

1950.  Churchill called for the creation of a European Army '..under a unified command, and in which we should all bear a worthy and honourable part

----------------------------------------

1950, Hansard.
'Are you prepared to part with any degree of national sovereignty in any circumstances for the sake of a larger synthesis?'?

Churchill's reply:
'We are prepared to consider and, if convinced, to accept the abrogation of national sovereignty, provided that we are satisfied with the conditions and the safeguards... national sovereignty is not inviolable, and it may be resolutely diminished for the sake of all men in all the lands finding their way home together.

mk1

Quote from: kipperdip on June 28, 2015, 10: PM
One of my all time favourite quotes from the sceptic side is from author and playwright (the late) Keith Waterhouse: "One thing that always cheers me up about Europhiles is that they are such horrible losers".

Bad losers? Like UKIP  in the GE?

Who can forget the comical Farage resignation?

Nigel to Nigel:

'Please accept my resignation'

Nigel back to Nigel:

'I can not accept it. I refuse to let me go'

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w8taIB-P6kE

mk1

Quote from: kipperdip on June 28, 2015, 10: PM

2) "Europe should be guided to the Superstate without the people understanding what is happening.  This can be accomplished in successive steps, each designed as having an economic purpose, which will lead eventually and inevitably to federation" (Jean Monnet, Principal architect of the European Union 'project' - Paris, 3/4/1952).

The above is a fabricated quote.

Dumb UKIPers cut & paste it because they want to believe it.
They do not even care that it is complete fiction.

It comes from the book 'The Principality and Power of Europe '  by Adrian Hilton.

In the book Hilton quotes Jean Monnet saying he believed in the Catholic vision that 'Europe should become a federal superstate, into which all ancient nations would be fused'.  Hilton (not Monnet) then goes on to say 

'For this to be achieved without the peoples of Europe realising what was happening, the plan was to be accomplished in successive steps. Each was to be disguised as having an economic purpose, but all, taken together, would inevitably and irreversibly lead to federation.'superstate, into which all ancient nations would be fused.

I presume the dumb little englanders must have wet themselves with joy when they read it and failed to notice when the actual quote ended and the book author started opining.

When asked about the 'quote'  Adrian Hilton said; ' I do not believe that Monnet ever articulated these precise words, but I certainly never said that he did. Looking at the similarities in phrasing and vocabulary, it appears that some over-enthusiast has redacted my words into a Monnet quotation, and this may have become the source of confusion.

UKIPers really are thick!

I wonder if Kipper will respond to this post or will he just ignore it and keep posting the lies and fabrication

Adrian Hilton
http://www.adrianhilton.com/index.php/sample-page/

WiseOwl