A sad state of affairs

Started by grim reaper, April 14, 2015, 02: PM

Previous topic - Next topic

grim reaper

An item on the news has made me realise a very sad fact: The taxi driver Alan Hennings (RIP) was from Rochdale, the same town that has a Labour Cllr, whose son and 8 members of the family have tried to get into Iraq to give succour and support to Isil murderers.
The same murderers that beheaded poor Alan!
How can this be? How are the family and people of Rochdale going to cope, knowing they have these people in their midst?

This is why, on a previous board, I expressed my fear for my grandchildren. Across the world we have Isil, Taliban, Abu Sayef, Al Shabab, Boko Haram, Al-Qaeda, Muslim Brotherhood and many other militant Muslim jihadist groups.

Here in this country we have placard waving groups, proclaiming;
'Butcher those that mock Islam'-
'Europe. You will pay, extermination is on its way'-
'Behead those that insult Islam'-
'Europe, your 9/11 is on its way' (carried by a teenage female!).

Yet Theresa May calls for a new law, outlawing anyone making 'derogatory' comments about Muslims/Islam.
How were those hundreds of potential jihadists allowed to get away with their disgusting, inflammatory placards?

Is it not time that ALL religions were stopped propagating their beliefs in public?
In Muslim countries you can be put to death, or jailed for a very long time for proselytising. So why are they allowed to 'rubbish' and threaten Christians and Christianity in this country with total freedom?

I assume it will be no good stating I have nothing against the Muslim faith and therefore nothing against those that follow its tenets...I can hear the shells being loaded into the 25 pounder field guns as I type! (And that's from 'our' lot!!).
Leaving aside the murderous examples from the jihadists, I can understand their anger and frustration at the way various governments (including our Labour govt...thank you Blair), have attacked sovereign Muslim nations with impunity.
Tens of thousands of innocent men, women and children butchered by 'our' bombs.
It was not right and those that authorised it (Bush & Blair) have to pay the price. It is my fervent hope that, eventually, they do.

However, that does not give those murderous young jihadists the right to butcher innocent people.
Poor Alan was even delivering aid to the starving Iraqi's.

The govt. now states around 2000 have left the UK to support Isil in Iraq.
I really am at a loss to know what is going through their minds and more especially, their intentions, once back in the UK.

They really need to READ the Sura's in the Quran and take on board the PEACEFUL diktat.                 For EVERYONES sake.

WiseOwl

I have a number of Muslim friends who are decent people.
These people you mention have been conditioned or brainwashed: as bad as they are, they are simply puppets who do the puppet masters bidding, ( he pulls the strings).
They are hiding behind a religion, exactly like Gerry maddmans and martin myGuiness: they are using religion to be scapegoated when it is evil that is hiding in sheep's clothing.
Unfortunately the pandering to these people by the silly government is playing straight into their hands.
The vast majority of Christians are good, but there are bad amongst them.