Another police chief suspended

Started by grim reaper, August 27, 2013, 07: PM

Previous topic - Next topic

grim reaper

When will it end?
Cumbria's police chief was suspended over claims he 'fiddled' his expenses card and North Wales police found him 'not guilty'.
(How cozy a situation is that?  8)
It's akin to a jailbird investigating another criminal and finding him 'not guilty').

So, that's Cleveland, (a number of times!!), Durham, Manchester, Cumbria, Yorkshire etc. etc.  8)
How many NOT BENT coppers do we have?
Just WHO can we trust?  :(
It appears not the police; certainly NOT politicians; not the various 'Trusts' and 'Qango's'.
We really are on the way to Hell in a handcart.  :'(

grim reaper

KD, not just a 'SERVICE' but a SECRET SERVICE!!! 

I read recently of a young lady, in her twenties, that had been 'out' with a married policeman and dropped him when she found out he was married.
He then started to make her life a misery via traffic stops by his mates in the traffic section. (Dozens over a period of 18 months or so).
The young lady had to go to court to get his actions stopped.

She later applied for a job that required an enhanced CRB check. Although she had never been in trouble with the police in her life, it came back with police 'comments'. She was refused the job.

That is when she found out that the police can put 'comments' on anyone's 'file' and don't have to tell you. Ergo, you can't fight the accusations cos you don't even know what they are 'accusing' you of!!  :o

If that isn't North Korea methodology I don't know what is.  :'(

So with regard to your comment on 'NOT RANK & FILE COPPERS', I am beginning to wonder.
What a corrupt, sad society for our kids to inherit.  :(

grim reaper

You're right KD; I suppose we have to have a positive outlook on the 'rank & file', cos once that has gone....we're DOOMED.