Germany........

Started by mk1, December 21, 2016, 01: PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mk1

From media reports it may be the Polish driver was killed (by mistake)  by the German Police

One official quoted by Bild newspaper said it appeared from the post-mortem examination that the driver had survived up to the attack and was shot dead when the truck came to a halt. No gun has been recovered.

akarjl

Does that make him less dead?

Truck was hiyacked by some Islamic sh**e allowed into Germany from Tunisia when Merkel opened the flood gates.

Like it or not, whatever your politics,hell of an argument against open borders.

mk1

Quote from: akarjl on December 21, 2016, 02: PM
Does that make him less dead?

Truck was hiyacked by some Islamic sh**e allowed into Germany from Tunisia when Merkel opened the flood gates.

Like it or not, whatever your politics,hell of an argument against open borders.

Perhaps you care to go as far as Nigel and blame the victims of Christian sh*ite White right-wing murderers for their own deaths?

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/2440809/nigel-farage-accuses-jo-coxs-widower-of-extremism-as-pair-clash-over-berlin-lorry-terror-attack/

NIGEL Farage has accused the widower of murdered MP Jo Cox of supporting 'extremism' after the pair clashed over the Berlin lorry terror attack.

akarjl

oddly I find myse l agreeing with a lot of your posts but find it odd that you try and link anything involving Europe or muslims extremist with Farage.

You started a thread about events in Germany then pointed out the driver may have been shot by police.

So I stand by my comment...nothing to do with colour or race...the killer is an illegal immigrant Muslim.....not a scientoligist or a Mormon....a muslim who killed because he was told to by Isis= sh**e.Merkel opened the floodgates blood is on her hands.

akarjl

Apologies for typos...fingers ran away with me when I saw yet another example of Farage been dragged into and associated with islamic terrorism in Europe.

News feeds this morning confirming this piece of sh**e could not be returned to Tunisia, as he had no papers ( how convenient) and claimed he was not Tunisian, took some hacks less than 12 hours to track down his brother and father ...oddly ...in Tunisia.

Thank god we are an island with a natural barrier preventing most of this garbage arriving here. Yes I am referring to islamic extremists hell bent on mayhem, not legitimate refugees, who should seek safety at first safety location they reach...i.e not UK. UKIP f**c*** up and went about it the wrong way but Berlin proves we need to be aware and control who is allowed into UK. Illegal immigrants should be detained until they are either allowed to remain or deported.

The Australian approach is effective. They detain illegal immigrants on an island. They are not released to wander round the country, which is what happens in UK and Europe.

mk1

Quote from: akarjl on December 22, 2016, 08: AM
Apologies for typos...fingers ran away with me when I saw yet another example of Farage been dragged into and associated with islamic terrorism in Europe.

That is a very funny way of looking at it. Farage was not 'dragged' in but he willingly and of his own volition jumped straight into the middle of it with his disgusting and vile coded  claims of 'she deserved it'.

A bit like you when you reacted to my rather bland comment with virulent anti-Muslim sh*it. When I responded by using the same logic (every crime committed by a Christian is to be said to be caused by the fact the criminal is a Christain) you went into orbit.
You must get over your irrational fears.   Your 'all Muslims bad' world view is just an extension of your repressed 'all foriegners are inferior , dark skinned foriegners worse than white skinned ones and Muslims (of any colour) are savages'
You are a hater who measures his own worth by doing-down all others. You need an enemy or as we used to say in the old days a scapegoat.

You should remember the last time virulent nationalists scapegoated an entire religion.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-38401857

Delivering BBC Radio 4's Thought for the Day, the Prince of Wales said the rise of populist groups "aggressive" to minority faiths had "deeply disturbing echoes of the dark days" of the 1930s

Or when  religions turned on each other

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ulster_Defence_Association

The UDA/UFF terrorists were responsible for more than 400 deaths. The vast majority of its victims were Irish Catholic civilians, killed at random, in what the group called retaliation for IRA actions or attacks on Protestants

http://www.newyorker.com/magazine/2015/06/29/the-great-divide-books-dalrymple

Across the Indian subcontinent, communities that had coexisted for almost a millennium attacked each other in a terrifying outbreak of sectarian violence, with Hindus and Sikhs on one side and Muslims on the other—a mutual genocide as unexpected as it was unprecedented. In Punjab and Bengal—provinces abutting India's borders with West and East Pakistan, respectively—the carnage was especially intense, with massacres, arson, forced conversions, mass abductions, and savage sexual violence. Some seventy-five thousand women were raped, and many of them were then disfigured or dismembered.

You may not realise it but your hatred has a long history and when allowed to spread brings untold misery to the vast majority of ordinary people who just want to get on with their lives  instead of forever looking for a cause to die for.

A pox on the lot of you!

akarjl

QuoteYour 'all Muslims bad'

Have you ever lived in a muslim country like say Saudi Arabia?

What part of

Quote from: akarjl on December 21, 2016, 10: PM
.the killer is an illegal immigrant Muslim.....not a scientoligist or a Mormon....a muslim who killed because he was told to by Isis= sh**e.Merkel opened the floodgates blood is on her hands.

Did you not understand?

The killer is a muslim illegal immigrant- his religious leaders ordered him to kill innocent people. Significantly if I public stated this I would run a real risk of being attacked by extremists.

Why do you insist in describing people as racists or bigots because they do not agree with the Islamic view of the world?

Please don't imply I am a christian I am not- a belief is simply that, a belief, unsupported by facts and has no place in a modern world- politics and government should be secular unfortunately most of the world is not....people insist on basing decisions on fairy tales for adults promulgated by so called men who couldn't get a real job if their life depended on it.

Perhaps you should take a look at https://www.samharris.org/books/waking-up?

Irrespective of whatever "belief system" these nutter have- their avowed aim is to convert the world to their way of thinking and destroy anyone or anything that will not capitulate. Consequently ,even as a simple precautionary measure we should keep the sh**e out and detain or expel anyone who hold these beliefs and is here illegally.

I don't see a lot of catholic, protestant,budhist or Jewish extremists blowing up airports,beheading priest or mowing down xmas shoppers do You?

Risk assessments indicate who in general present a risk to UK security which means we must prevent muslim extremists aka sh**e entering Britain or nutters who decide to have a go in Syria returning - if that offends their beliefs =tough.

mk1

Quote from: akarjl on December 22, 2016, 03: PM
Irrespective of whatever "belief system" these nutter have- their avowed aim is to convert the world to their way of thinking and destroy anyone or anything that will not capitulate.

Did you catch the story a few years back where one of the US Generals involved in the destruction of Iraq said it straight out that he did it because he had asked (his) God about it and was told in reply that it was God's will?

There is no more nuttier country for weird (Christian) religions than the USA  and yet because they wear nice suits and are polite to  outsiders (you would be amazed at the way Jehovah's Witnesses speak about the Pope and Catholics to each other)we allow these loons to roam, our country freely.
Bet you don't care enough to even look in to that one.
It is your obsession with blaming ISLAM for the sins of people who are Islamic where you go wrong. Far better you should do something about the hordes of Paedophile priests and vicars who, even after being caught out still are  given access to any child they want and when they want. Again I saw no outrage on that subject.
If you want to be taken as a rational person stop peppering your  outbursts with right-wing 'dog-whistle' phrases. You may think ordinary decent people can't hear them but we surely can

akarjl

Have ever read the Koran? Like it or not the people trying to kill innocent members of the public across Europe are Muslims. Not Christians Jews or even Klingons. Unless the various Imans start telling these nutters not to attack innocents then yes actually Islam is to blame. Your defence of Islam and attempts to deflect attention away from these animals towards other religions is suspicious. Who do you think was driving the truck? Elvis?

mk1

Quote from: akarjl on December 22, 2016, 07: PM
Have ever read the Koran?

No. But  its place in the order of things is:

1)  Old Testament-The Jewish 'bible'   

2) The New Testament-The Christian Bible

3) The Koran-The Muslim Bible.

All 3 books  come from the same root, are inextricably linked and of the 3 'books' they all consider the other 2 books as 'wrong' and that 'they' are the true believers. It may surprise you to know  Jesus (Isa) is also Muslim Prophet.

By the way do you know Islam has 2 main branches Sunni and Shia (think Protestant & Catholic) and any number of small sects (think Mormons etc)and your way of thinking (all Muslims are the same) would see the Pope (or IRA)blamed for anything done by Ian Paisley (or the UDA)  when he was alive.

In fact it is your dumb way of looking at things that resulted in the mess in Iraq where the USA clowns put in charge failed to take account of the Sunni/Shia conflict. This  sowed the seeds that ended up destroying Libya and Syria.  It  caused untold deaths and set in motion the wave of  refugees across The Med. This catastrophe was  fueled and financed by God fearing USA Bible-Bashing nut-jobs.
You simply have no idea of the concept of cause and effect and are trying to erase the murderous western meddling that started it all in the first place

marky

Have ever read the Koran? Like it or not the people trying to kill innocent members of the public across Europe are Muslims. Not Christians Jews or even Klingons. Unless the various Imans start telling these nutters not to attack innocents then yes actually Islam is to blame. Your defence of Islam and attempts to deflect attention away from these animals towards other religions is suspicious. Who do you think was driving the truck? Elvis?

Muslims obviously disagree with you.

https://youtu.be/lgNUwrIuihE

akarjl

Quote from: mk1 on December 22, 2016, 08: PM
Have ever read the Koran?

No

Thought so.

As an ex catholic who's lived in Muslim countries and worked with muslims I now have no religious beliefs so no axe to grind. The killings across Europe are being carried out by muslims, if you want to stick your head in sand and ignore reality go head .

But don't expect the realists to take same approach.

mk1

Quote from: akarjl on December 22, 2016, 09: PM

Thought so

This point you are trying to make is about as laughable as Sarah Palin's claim to know all about  about Russia because she can 'see it from Alaska'.

Quote from: akarjl on December 22, 2016, 09: PM
The killings across Europe are being carried out by muslims, if you want to stick your head in sand and ignore reality go head .

Yep you are beyond reason.
A muslim commits a crime = All Muslims are responsible for that crime.

Hubris

mki, what a thick-head you are!!
You bang on about 'swivel eyed/ bong eyed loonies' because they see some merit in trying to stem the flood of rampant and unfettered, uncontrolled entry into UK
You are a sad b"""""" who needs to wake up.

Hubris

Admin.
Why do you permit the inclusions of tw😬ts like mk on the HF?
Does he add anything to the furtherance of developing Hartlepool as as town?
Can't you just shut him off? We are all sick of hearing his crap.
Put a filter on him! (Please!) ..and that's not trying to be anti-democratic......its just that Its tedious beyond reason to click on to Hp and see his latest diatribe.
Is mk actually a SCAB in troll mode?