Jean Robinson

Started by DRiddle, February 21, 2019, 07: PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DRiddle

mk1

fred c

If true I wonder if a by election will be called before May......

Lucy Lass-Tick

Interesting. If correct, wonder whether Labour will put Ms. Kendon forward again?

UnknownUser

Quote from: fred c on February 21, 2019, 08: PM
If true I wonder if a by election will be called before May......
Be prudent not too, a waste of resources and money rather than wait what? 12 weeks?
When the law no longer protects you from the corrupt, but protects the corrupt from you, you know your nation is doomed.

Ayn Rand

Johnny Bongo

I mentioned here about Jean Robinson a few months ago, after receiving information that she was 'unable to carry out her duties as a Councillor' (my words!).  Why has HCLP/ HBC not done ANYTHING with regards to calling a by-election?  I guess (know for certain!) we all know why!  Because Hartlepool Constituency Labour Party puts THE PARTY before the person!   

Inspector Knacker

All together now,

And here's to you, Mrs Robinson,
Jesus thinks it's time for you to go,
Wow wo wo.etc, etc.
What can be asserted without proof,
can be dismissed without proof.

pensionater

I believe she's been quite ill for a while. Inspector Knacker i think you need to take a good hard look at yourself.

fred c

She obviously wasn't too ill to take £180 pounds a week in councillors allowances.....

Inspector Knacker

Quote from: pensionater on February 22, 2019, 07: AM
I believe she's been quite ill for a while. Inspector Knacker i think you need to take a good hard look at yourself.
I think you need to acquire a sense of humour.
What can be asserted without proof,
can be dismissed without proof.

Disgruntled voter

Maybe she thought it was incapacity pay from the council . I wonder how much handsome ste receives for his low IQ?

jeffh

Quote from: fred c on February 22, 2019, 09: AM
She obviously wasn't too ill to take £180 pounds a week in councillors allowances.....
....or attend the meeting that voted for CAB as Council Leader