Unhappy Bunnies

Started by admin, July 08, 2017, 02: PM

Previous topic - Next topic

admin

Sorry about the language but we are talking Blackwood speak . . .

DRiddle

EEeeeehh the things you can find out from bumping into an old mate who works in Peterlee... #truthvibrations.

fred c

What does this bloke know about labour and labour values.... obviously SFA, if he did, he would be channelling his energies into getting shot of the present ruling pseudo labour mob

He is a very shouty sweary person isn't he, I wonder if he talks like that in front of his family and friends...... soap and mouthwash come to mind. :-[ :P :P

Gustaf I of England + BWH

Just thought I would find out whether I am one of the "6 or 7 Latimer sycophants" or not . Guess I am. Oh well, life seems to revolve around labels these days. Everything and everyone has to be categorised, pigeon-holed these days or people cannot cope so I suppose adding another label or two to my list won't do any harm - at least everyone will know where I'm coming from (Not). At least he left out reference to old age in his list of the things he most likes about everyone who cannot find it in their heart to agree with his simplistic views.
Come the revolution...

Inspector Knacker

Once you read the labels he applies to those who don't applaud him as a Messiah/Political guru, the usual tirade of bile and dogma spews out and the tired old stock accusations are thrown around.
Sounds like a pompous child prodigy who knows everything, furious the world doesn't accept his self diagnosed genius, followed by tantrum and a sulk.
Apparently any hint of Labour negativity labels you as the sort of Victorian villain who drowns Kittens in a bag. Totally failing to comprehend it ain't about the Labour Party.
But that would require a basic understanding of the problem. Ah well.
What can be asserted without proof,
can be dismissed without proof.

kevplumb

on the bright side
it's not everybody that has their own fan club  ;D ;D ;D
A councillor is an elected representative of their ward, not their political party!
Councils need communities but communities don't need councils
Party politics have no place in local goverment

steveL

Quote from: Riddler5 on July 09, 2017, 06: AM
Once you read the labels he applies to those who don't applaud him as a Messiah/Political guru, the usual tirade of bile and dogma spews out and the tired old stock accusations are thrown around.
Sounds like a pompous child prodigy who knows everything, furious the world doesn't accept his self diagnosed genius, followed by tantrum and a sulk.
Apparently any hint of Labour negativity labels you as the sort of Victorian villain who drowns Kittens in a bag. Totally failing to comprehend it ain't about the Labour Party.
But that would require a basic understanding of the problem. Ah well.

Well I've discovered that Blackwood and I have at least two things in common - Cockapoos and the fact that neither of us have any journalistic qualifications whatsoever.
Diplomacy is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip.

Eddie Potcake

I guess I am now a sycophant after shaking the hands of Messers Latimer and Riddle yesterday. Maybe even worse!

Inspector Knacker

He thinks a sycophant is a poorly jumbo.

Ridgewick of Manor

If a sycophant is a poorly jumbo, what's a cockapoo then??

Inspector Knacker

Quote from: Ridgewick of Manor on July 10, 2017, 09: AM
You don't wanna go there, it baffled me too.

steveL

Quote from: Riddler5 on July 10, 2017, 12: PM
Quote from: Ridgewick of Manor on July 10, 2017, 09: AM
You don't wanna go there, it baffled me too.

This is a Cockapoo . . .

Diplomacy is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip.

Ridgewick of Manor

Well that wasn't as exciting as I thought it was going to be ::)

Nice

Cockapoo , spandoodle , we used to call then mongrels

Ridgewick of Manor

They're getting quite popular now.

Do you have one SteveL?