Election Candidates - Full List

Started by admin, April 24, 2014, 06: PM

Previous topic - Next topic

norfolkngoode

Quote from: pensionater on April 26, 2014, 05: PM
What i'd like to know,would PHF be up in arms if the gypsy site was going to be built at West View.Any takers.?

I don't represent PHF, (or anyone for that matter) Pensionater, but as an average bloke living in Hartlepool, I can tell you I don't want a traveller site in Hart, West View, Owton Manor, Central, or indeed anywhere in the town..........

No one deserves to have the feckers dumped on them.

The town has enough troubles as it is without creating more, and that's all this site will bring, wherever its located.

'They don't like it up em'

Jamescampbell78

A better question would be: Should PHF get it's candidates into both Hart and De Brus and it was thrust upon them that a gypsy site must be placed in the town in either Hart or De Brus ward, which ward it would end up in.

Also would appreciate a point of view from anyone in PHF on my question about Hart ward resident Jo Banks being stood in De Brus and non-Hart ward resident David Riddle being standing in Hart.

clav 73

The obvious thing to me is the site is for travellers who already already live in the town but want to live in a caravan instead of a perfectly good house

Let them put a caravan I their garden job sorted

Pwilson

Quote from: norfolkngoode on April 26, 2014, 07: PM
Quote from: pensionater on April 26, 2014, 05: PM
What i'd like to know,would PHF be up in arms if the gypsy site was going to be built at West View.Any takers.?

I don't represent PHF, (or anyone for that matter) Pensionater, but as an average bloke living in Hartlepool, I can tell you I don't want a traveller site in Hart, West View, Owton Manor, Central, or indeed anywhere in the town..........

No one deserves to have the feckers dumped on them.

The town has enough troubles as it is without creating more, and that's all this site will bring, wherever its located.

Agree with that.

Though the real issue with the last expensive charade was the SCABS ignoring their consultation and recommendations and choosing Hart to protect the vote on Manor getting Barclay elected.

Had they chosen better than Angie first time around they wouldn't have played around with the Gypsy thing to sacrifice Hart while protecting a core ward.