down, down, down she goes

Started by for fawkes sake, April 25, 2014, 10: PM

Previous topic - Next topic

for fawkes sake

From £460m to £299m and now £272m, £100m of which the Trust needs to beg from the Government. At what point will this bubble go Pop!

http://www.hartlepoolmail.co.uk/news/health/local-health/wynyard-hospital-cash-talks-ongoing-as-cost-of-new-building-is-revised-down-1-6579241
"Remember, remember the fifth of November.
Gunpowder, Treason and Plot.
I see no reason why Gunpowder Treason
Should ever be forgot."

tankerville

I have been privileged to see the re submitted plans for Wynyard Hospital cost of which have been improvised to ensure that we get the possible value for money.

500 Porta Cabins.

100 Porta Loos.

20 Steel Containers.

Other items to be listed please bring your own medication, bandages, dressings etc.

Sanddancer

There's a purpose built empty building in Holdforth Road....why not save money and use that??

tankerville

No no no.no. why would we want that how silly, a Hospital right here in Hartlepool.

That's using common sense to the extreme rest assured though we're to have more ambulances now that our Member of  Parliament is so outraged at the lack of emergency vehicles.

And he's doing something like, like. like erm .erm.  Well he's doing something about it.

I can sleep better knowing that if 'God Forbid' I suffer a heart attack one will eventually arrive and take me to the nearest hospital 12 miles away.

Rest in Peace.