Audio Full Council 25th July

Started by admin, July 29, 2013, 11: PM

Previous topic - Next topic

admin

http://www.hartlepoolpost.co.uk/audio%20recording.htm

Bit of an experiment this one. The sound quality isn't too bad. Coverage of Item 14 starts at 81 minutes

fred c

This Recording goes to show how easy it actually is to take a full & accurate record of council meetings, the recording could be then transcribed into a written report.... A very useful addition to Openess & Transparency in the council chamber.

Doesn`t time fly when your having fun, 22 minutes of Total Humiliation for CAB.

Ironic that he starts his Speil with words like Integrity & Transparency, their behaviour surrounding MRA & WCN/E is Transparent alright................ Transparent as the nose on our faces that "The Mob" have consistently supported Discredited & Dysfunctional grant funded organisations.

The award of £680,000 to WCN/E without it going through HBC`s "Normal Tendering Process" is a perfect example, of how a contract can be awarded by the Majority group to an organisation that has sitting councillors who are members of that ruling group employed by it.

That should not have been allowed to happen & should be prevented from happening in any future contracts.

Lord Elpus

Having a problem getting it to play. 

Stig of the Seaton Dump

The audio recording is quite frightening, it really shows how difficult it is for an intelligent person (well more than one)  to argue with a fools.

I don't believe it.

Lucy Lass-Tick

steveL

The link should take you to a page on the main site. Try pressing F5 to refresh the link....other than that, the recording is streamed so it could be a speed issue with your broadband. Should've gone to Radio Rentals....
Diplomacy is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip.

Hazysky

Quote from: Lucy Lass-Tick on July 30, 2013, 10: AM
Quote from: Lord Elpus on July 30, 2013, 09: AM
Having a problem getting it to play.

Same here!

Same here....running chrome so wonder if my browser is blocking it for some reason

Stig of the Seaton Dump

Double checked and it works fine for me using Safari ...I can jump around the recording and it does so instantly.
I don't believe it.

mk1

I could not get it to play in Chrome but when I switched to Windows it played ok.

Private Fraser

Cranney goes to Durham Tees Valley Airport Committee. Hmmmm, plenty of storage space for mattresses in the hangers!
"Those who are capable of tyranny are capable of perjury to sustain it."

grim reaper

Arrogant bast***. Did I hear right when akersbelch snarled at one of the cllrs to "STAND UP"?  >:(    >:(
I'm telling you, I'd have been across that floor and lamped the piece of sh*t.  >:(
Respect for the people of Hartlepool?
The only thing they have respect for is their own ballooning bank accounts.
We really must ensure they are deflated as soon as possible!

Where were the comments from the Tory cllrs?
Are they happy with the mismanagement at MRA & WC (NE)?
Spineless, useless and not worth voting for.  >:(
Hartlepool will never be a Tory town..thank God for that, on the basis of these three stooges.

Private Fraser

Hartlepool Tory Councillors don't give a toss as long as they have their little kingdom of West Park where they all live. They know they will never increase their numbers beyond the three wise monkeys apart from maybe one or two here of there every few years. I suspect that they have an agreement with Labour to say "we'll back you on any issues you like as long as you don't try to take West Park/Rural West off us". They need a shock with an Independent / PHF knocking one of them off. Tories are as complacent in West Park as Labour are in the rest of the town and are therefore doing as much as disservice to that Ward as Labour are to the town as a whole.
"Those who are capable of tyranny are capable of perjury to sustain it."