tit for tat?

Started by perseus, April 05, 2013, 11: AM

Previous topic - Next topic

steveL

""indundated '' with support for the new constitution.......  ;D ;D"

Is this guy real? How many averarge Hartlepudlians would be so excited about a new council constitution that they would take the time to write to CAB to tell him so?

And the 'counter-motion' in Brash's own Burn Valley Ward - instigated by the only other labour councillor in Burn Valley, Ged Hall - and I think we've all figured out where he stands on supplementary questions - and why.

Regular readers on this site will have worked out by now that CAB has no problem whatsover in saying absolutely anything - remember the Charity Commission lie? Blatant and Shameless.
Diplomacy is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip.

Inspector Knacker

Quote from: mk1 on April 06, 2013, 09: PM
Am I the only one who noticed fa*tty Belcher said he was 'innundated' with support for the new constitution...........................

The man is a flat out liar.
'innundated'..?by whom......? Might I also ask for their definition of the word?
What can be asserted without proof,
can be dismissed without proof.

fred c

The Truth is a commodity very far removed from the mindset of  "The Mob" the definition of the word inundate is..... To "Overwhelm" so for him to be inudated is hardly likely, unless Mr Stupid has been sitting at home for a week copying letters of support composed by The Polit Buro.

From memory i think there was 1 comment in support of CABS policy on public questions in the Mail, so no sign of any "Inundating" there then.

If he is so confident of his position he should take Brashy on in a public debate he wont of course because he knows he will be made to look a Numpty, the proposal passed by "The Mob" is undemocratic & unethical & was instigated out of a desperate need to stop the ever increasing public disquiet over the goings on within HBC.

This lot have lost all credibilty & are now neck deep in a morass of lies & untruths.

The Wheels are defo falling off "The Mobs" Wagon.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fsXoMS9-xxg