tit for tat?

Started by perseus, April 05, 2013, 11: AM

Previous topic - Next topic

perseus

http://www.hartlepoolmail.co.uk/news/local/group-leader-criticises-pair-1-5556126

How can somebody call a cut in questions from 3 to 2 an increase from 1 to 2?

This quote is priceless ...

Quote"They can choose to be a team player by maintaining the minimum standards expected or they can choose to be independent".

Surely that means "They can do what I tell them or leave"?

fred c

The Toys are well & truly out of the Akers Belcher Cot.... Mwaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

steveL

Didn't someone say on here that we are watching the labour group fall apart? Certainly looks like it when the main line of communication now appears to be the pages of the local rag. I reckon Brash is well out of it myself and I should think he'll walk it as an Independent in Burn Valley next time around.

You can't run a party on spite and that's what this is - sheer spite.
Diplomacy is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip.

mk1

Quote from: steveL on April 05, 2013, 01: PM
Didn't someone say on here that we are watching the labour group fall apart? Certainly looks like it when the main line of communication now appears to be the pages of the local rag. I reckon Brash is well out of it myself and I should think he'll walk it as an Independent in Burn Valley next time around.

You can't run a party on spite and that's what this is - sheer spite.

It always ends like  this. A former 'Dear Leader' gets ousted by other backstabbers who in turn are done in by the  envious eyes of those who think they are not getting a fair share of the spoils.
In years to come the fa*tty belchers will be  just another couple of  sad  fat blokes in a house overun with dog-sh*it.
I am sure Marj is rubbing her hands in glee and cackling at all this and is no doubt putting together her own coup.
It is clear not much of the Labour group's  new-found wealth is wasted on salads!

fred c

I think i will turn up next Thursday evening, in fact i might have to go early to get a seat.

It would be priceless to see the looks on the faces of "The Mob" if Cllrs Brash & Hargreaves do "Cross" the floor, & after Orvilles Comments in the Mail could anyone blame them if they did.

The way this lot are performing I think it quite likely a good "Independent Candidate" at the next General Election might just get in.

A visit from a Senior Ar*e Kicker from Head Office, may well be around the corner for "The Mob".............

fred c

The Mail website is offline again...... bit of a coincidence int it.

Wonder if all the comments are missing when it gets back up & running ?

for fawkes sake

I can get on the website OK (22:00) and even read the article on Mr A-B but the 9 comments have disappeared so I'll never know what was being said. I can imagine though and I doubt I would be far out.
"Remember, remember the fifth of November.
Gunpowder, Treason and Plot.
I see no reason why Gunpowder Treason
Should ever be forgot."

Hazysky

Quote from: fred c on April 05, 2013, 09: PM
The Mail website is offline again...... bit of a coincidence int it.

Wonder if all the comments are missing when it gets back up & running ?

site back online....comments gone...not surprising really

steveL

we'll never get to know what was behind the 'vanishing' comments
Diplomacy is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip.

Lucy Lass-Tick

So the denizens of the Victoria Ward are demonstrating independent thought; not so in Burn Valley, however, where it appears that the gnome in residence has been casting a spell to keep such evils at bay ...  ;)

In today's Mail article regarding Brash's request for a debate it is noted that 'Coun Brash also accused the Labour Group of being "out-of-touch" on the issue of public questions and said there was a resolution, dated March 19, put forward by the Victoria Branch, which is made up of Labour Party members in Hartlepool's Victoria ward, calling on the decision to be reconsidered. But Coun Akers-Belcher said resolutions can only be considered by the General Council of the Constituency Labour Party and confirmed there is a counter resolution, from the Burn Valley branch, which doesn't support the resolution of the Victoria branch.'

My, oh my ... if Nero fiddled while Rome burned, I wonder who presides over the musical score whilst Hartlepool Labour group's spin into free fall continues to accelerate ..

tankerville

I've started watching re-runs of I CLAUDIUS but this is much better someone in Council Chamber was heard to say BEWARE THE IDES OF MARCH suddenly M.J has disappeared Brutus Belcher & Cassius Chris seen leaving with blood stained clothing.

Lucy Lass-Tick

Quote from: tankerville on April 06, 2013, 03: PM
I've started watching re-runs of I CLAUDIUS but this is much better someone in Council Chamber was heard to say BEWARE THE IDES OF MARCH suddenly M.J has disappeared Brutus Belcher & Cassius Chris seen leaving with blood stained clothing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kvs4bOMv5Xw

mk1

Am I the only one who noticed fa*tty Belcher said he was 'innundated' with support for the new constitution...........................

The man is a flat out liar.

whatabouthisthen

Yes someone has in the Mail. In the comments for "group leader criticises labour pair". Comments under "call for public debate" seem to be unavailable.
Show us the proof CAB. :(

whatabouthisthen

It's a pity that the other Labour Councillors are such sheep. Surely they can see that the present leadership is destroying their party - what are they frightened of? Is it Jeffries and the Union?
To the Conservatives I would say "wake up and oppose this restriction imposed on the people of Hartlepool". This also applies to the Independents and the Mayor WAKE UP AND ACT.