If you ever need any MORE evidence of Angie's competence...

Started by perseus, April 04, 2013, 08: AM

Previous topic - Next topic

perseus

Keep an eye on The Mail later today. Two apparent 'problem's' in the Labour ranks needed dealing with. She was given one simple job to do.... you can guess the rest.

steveL

I like this:

"In his own statement, Cllr Akers-Belcher said "I can confirm Coun Brash and Coun Hargreaves have been asked to engage with the whips due to failing to maintain minimum standards as Labour councillors."

So dodgy accounts, £100,000 loan defaulters, even dodgier contracts, dog starvers, 'school bullies' and furniture nickers are all OK but anyone who stands up and defends the public's right to question its council is well out of order.

;D ;D One day I'll have to write a book about all this.
Diplomacy is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip.

fred c

Ms Wilcox apparently has the following.................

3 Degrees
4 NVQ`s
2 Diplomas
And a First Aid Certifiacate

And she still made a B*lls Up of kicking a**e.............. Rather worrying when she is the custodian of lots of ratepayers cash.

for fawkes sake

It would appear that the present Labour group is falling apart. Not only is it error prone but it's disconnection from the public appears to be almost complete even to the extent that it's own ward members are now wondering what on earth is going on.

An inevitable consequence, perhaps, of when you combine incompetence with sheer vindictiveness.
"Remember, remember the fifth of November.
Gunpowder, Treason and Plot.
I see no reason why Gunpowder Treason
Should ever be forgot."

norfolkngoode

Quote from: for fawkes sake on April 04, 2013, 02: PM
It would appear that the present Labour group is falling apart. Not only is it error prone but it's disconnection from the public appears to be almost complete even to the extent that it's own ward members are now wondering what on earth is going on.

An inevitable consequence, perhaps, of when you combine incompetence with sheer vindictiveness.

Ha ha absolutely! Theres barely a brain cell between them, and hopefully the voting population of Hartlepool are finally seeing them for what they are. (Dont hold your breath on that one!)

The Feckers arent fit to run a bath.
'They don't like it up em'

mk1

Where is Mad Dog in all this?
Is it part of her plan to let her rivals hang themselves?

tankerville

The word on the street is this; Hartlepool Folk are very unhappy with what has appeared in the MAIL regarding antics of the Labour Group. I'm not talking about the usual do nothing about it whingers but ardent Labour Party supporters.

Just a brief summary of comments heard today.

We have finally got rid of the Mayor now the Labour Councillors are lining their pockets with his money and yet when Two Labour Councillors try and do something about it, they are kicked out of the group.

I voted for these people and now they are no longer Labour Councillors. It makes me mad as hell!

Disgraceful. Shocking. and a lot of other names that can't even be put on here. If this had been election time then I'm certain would not be putting an X on the labour candidate ballot paper.

The Labour group have caused a lot of bad feeling not only inside but more importantly outside the civic centre, time will tell if this is a short on long lasting effect on those who live in the real world.

whatabouthisthen

I like this mk1.

It also demonstrates that the money for her English degree was well spent?