Obnoxious

Started by steveL, April 03, 2013, 12: PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fred c

Quote from: DRiddle on April 04, 2013, 08: AM
All the while people 'in fight' on here you're playing into certain people's hands. If you really want to provide meaningful opposition for the greater good of Hartlepool, there is ONE lesson you could learn from them..... UNITE.

I Agree Wholeheartedly  DR..... But i can`t be held responsible for some people being overly sensitive.

I don`t have an Axe to grind with anyone, certainly not a political Axe, I have often mentioned that National Politics should play no part in local government, however what we have in Hartlepool is a Labour Group & a Tory Group, neither of which reflect the policies of their Parties.

Hence, "The Mob"........Tackling this problem will require a little more co-operation from all on HTH & I certainly don`t have a problem with that.

for fawkes sake

Is not the current problem that the current 3 Tory councillors are not contributing to being part of an effective opposition to Labour? How can they be if they apparently support everything that Labour do, including doing away with those supplementary questions? I have to say that I myself was shocked to read of their support for this disgraceful stifling of the public's right to question. I wonder what Mr Pickles would think?
"Remember, remember the fifth of November.
Gunpowder, Treason and Plot.
I see no reason why Gunpowder Treason
Should ever be forgot."

whatabouthisthen

On top of CAB's council allowances, he also gets paid around £30K from being the Health Watch Manager from,it seems, by being employed by HDVA.

No wonder the SCABS are interested in charities. They have a bit to go though, to catch up with D Miliband.

The Great Dictator