April Caption Competition

Started by steveL, April 03, 2013, 10: AM

Previous topic - Next topic

steveL

Diplomacy is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip.

whatabouthisthen

Will this make my hair grow?

Lucy Lass-Tick

George tests his new vanishing cream ... unfortunately the subject failed to vanish ...

DRiddle

Police suspect a recently discovered 'Jackson Pollock', found in Hartlepool, may well be a fake.

tankerville

Why is the MAIL constantly printing drivel as this? each and every chance there are always two Labour Councillors coming to the fore tonight's edition is no exception aka Morecombe & Wise with another daft idea to get publicity.

ARE OTHER THAN LABOUR COUNCILLORS EVER FEATURED? We seem to have a resounding silence from those who had plenty to say before being elected.

The hospital issue has been declared LOST. I know they will say it is not so and they are still fighting to retain services but what of NOW.

Should we get our buckets ready to clear up the slime coming from the Civic Centre?.

fred c

I am just Topping Up "The Chairmans Brain"

mk1

I hear the fattest fa*tty Belcher is asking the mail to print a clarification.
He says  it is not green slime  but  guacamole!

steveL

Well we had Lilley and his singing dogs - less said about that the better, really.
Diplomacy is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip.

steveL

". . . and you're sure it will kill them all, Paul?"

Stig of the Seaton Dump

Sponsored by Niramax no doubt.
I don't believe it.

mk1

He wanted to get some idea of what was going to fall on his head when Angie went tits up!
Yuk, I just had a mental picture of ...well, you know what!