DR POTHOLE NOT HAPPY ABOUT BOUNDARY CHANGES

Started by jawsbbc, August 04, 2018, 05: PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SRMoore

Interesting indeed, LP. Disapointing too as we (the Independent councillors) raised all of these objections at the members seminar and working group. These concerns were dismissed by Labour councillors who were more than happy to pass HBCs submission without discussion or alteration. The line "it is important to remember that any individual or group can submit their own proposal if they so wish" was repeated numerous times by council 'leaders'.

This statement from the Hartlepool Labour Group is nothing more than an 11th hour attempt to cry foul by those working behind the scenes of the CLP to try and come across that whole Labour party is behind them in condemning the proposals their own councillors passed without objection.

A perfect example of the disconnect between Labour councillors and those working behind the scenes is the objection to the name of the Hart ward. I raised the point that since neither Hart Village nor Hart Station are part of the ward in the HBC proposal it should be renamed something more fitting. I was told by both a Labour cllr and the CEO that they lived in the ward and neither saw any issue with the name. Now they object.

Stig of the Seaton Dump

It sounds just like their c**k up of their town plan that they also dismissed at the 11th hour with the pathetic, it doesn't chime with the residents (that they had been ignoring).

How do they stand on the closure of the A&E and giving away the hospital site these days ?
Maybe they will now object to their actions on this too ?
I don't believe it.

Inspector Knacker

Quote from: Stig of the Seaton Dump on August 06, 2018, 04: PM
It sounds just like their c**k up of their town plan
'plan'? They couldn't plan the runs after a bowl of rancid oysters.
What can be asserted without proof,
can be dismissed without proof.

Lord Elpus

With the kind permission of Robert Smith (Fens Residents Ass).

The review officer for Hartlepool has just informed me that he is now prepared to accept submissions for the rest of this week to help residents who have yet to be put in the picture.  It is important that this extension is made known to as many people as possible via our Hartlepool Mail and all other possible means.  As far as I and many others are concerned there should now be an inquiry in to exactly who is responsible for this scandal.  Hopefully the result would restore favourable public opinion of council officers, the real labour movement and all the other decent elected members whatever their political grouping.

Kind Regards,

Robert Smith

Chair

Fens Residents Association