Paul Beck - Liar, Coward and Now Ceremonial Mayor

Started by steveL, May 25, 2017, 09: PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mk1

That is the proper way to do things. Use negative keywords against named Labour Councillors and let Google do the rest!

Land Phil

Why does the Labour Party not keep them in check ?

My employer would sack me if I behaved like one of the mob.

akarjl

https://www.google.fr/search?client=safari&rls=en&q=paul+beck+liar&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&gws_rd=cr&ei=78cnWeXtOczYwAKtkb6wDw#q=paul+beck+hartlepool

Google seems to index and rank this forum furiously....post is already on page one....anyone searching for Paul Beck Hartlepool sees the word liar.

So now we have Christopher Akers belcher opening the door for Steven Akers-Belcher who lied and got sacked and Paul Beck who is accused of lying  about being involved with MRA?

akarjl

I would be surprised if an online petition is not started....stop a Paul Beck becoming mayor of Hartlepool.

testing times

It all proves that Labour have no concept of morality. They have 33 councillors to chose from but no, they pick one of their own who by his own hand has proven himself to be both a liar and a coward. Such moral failings do not appear to be significant in the Labour mindset. 

steveL

Becks Register of Interests

His resignation letter to Wilcox which he copied to Peter Devlin

The e-mail from the Charity Commission confirming that both Beck and SAB were Trustees of Manor Residents

. . . and again, the video of Beck denying either he or Stephen Akers-Belcher had ever been Trustees of Manor Residents

https://youtu.be/kfDr1wNNIEY

Diplomacy is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip.

akarjl

So confirmation that Paul Beck ,Mayor of Hartlepool is a proven liar.

crisstw

Quote from: Land Phil on May 25, 2017, 11: PM
Why does the Labour Party not keep them in check ?

My employer would sack me if I behaved like one of the mob.

Because they act like lots of other similar organisations, keep quiet, deny everything and hope it blows over. When it gets highlighted in the public domain, release a statement saying you're investigating internally and lessons have been learned. Then hope it blows over...

fred c

Quote from: steveL on May 26, 2017, 08: AM

The e-mail from the Charity Commission confirming that both Beck and SAB were Trustees of Manor Residents

Quote from: steveL on May 26, 2017, 08: AM

. . . and again, the video of Beck denying either he or Stephen Akers-Belcher had ever been Trustees of Manor Residents

So....... it is absolutely, totally, definitively certain.......... Hartlepools New Ceremonial Mayor, Paul Beck stood up in a council meeting and told a Blatant Lie.

No change there then, he follows in the footsteps of former Mayor Lying Ste  Akers Band The Deary Me Leader of the council Cwissy Akers B

You really have to ask, when will Labour North investigate what the bloody hell is going on with the LabMob and HCLP.

Shepherd

I think he passed a very important test to get the gig...the other bare-faced liars and their brain dead associates, needed evidence that he was fit to ooze among them and he came up with the goods 'biggly' [as trump would tweet] - His brief "prove you can stand there and utter hollow-ringing, bull-sh1tting lies, with a straight face c/w a pious look on it, and the jobs yours!!!" 10/10 Paul, fill your boots! What a fcuking hypocrite!

[/quote]
So....... it is absolutely, totally, definitively certain.......... Hartlepools New Ceremonial Mayor, Paul Beck stood up in a council meeting and told a Blatant Lie.

No change there then, he follows in the footsteps of former Mayor Lying Ste  Akers Band The Deary Me Leader of the council Cwissy Akers B

You really have to ask, when will Labour North investigate what the bloody hell is going on with the LabMob and HCLP.
[/quote]

Lord Elpus

Cllr Paul Beck has shamelessly lied to Full Council.  In my opinion he should have no place in local government.  If Hartlepool Labour Group had a decent leader, instead of Calamity Chris Ackers-Beltcher, Cllr Paul Beck would have been severly sanctioned for lying.  However, how could he do that when his partner Cllr Steven Acker-Betcher is also a proven liar.

Hartlepool deserves better

Hartlepudlion

It seems that our Deputy Mayor is also being somewhat cavalier with the truth.

It seems he is stating that David Riddle, a teacher,  is unemployable in Hartlepool. Doesn't he know that a person employed by HBC cannot be a Councillor?

kevplumb

A councillor is an elected representative of their ward, not their political party!
Councils need communities but communities don't need councils
Party politics have no place in local goverment

akarjl

He must be seething....

Paul Beck Liar in google still brings a link to this thread up on first page of google...don't you just love the internet? Some companies pay millions to get their "brand " on googles first page. Paul Beck the liar has managed by simply publicly lying to Hartlepool council and being recorded on video doing so.

About time he "retired"....obviously no shame or morals.