SAB seen at Pools with Coxall yesterday...............

Started by mk1, January 22, 2017, 08: PM

Previous topic - Next topic

steveL

The council has published plans to build a swimming pool at Brierton and I wouldn't be at all surprised if this is what is behind this recent announcement. Would anyone be surprised if the bulk of this money was spent in handsome Ste's ward at the expense of every other ward? Unfortunately, the other Labour eunuchs are unlikely to object and stick up for their own wards.
Diplomacy is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip.

Inspector Knacker

The ground is classed as a community asset, which appears to protect its status. However, if the council wishes to sell it to the highest bidder, the sale can apparently only be delayed for six months, so, in effect it isn't protected.
What can be asserted without proof,
can be dismissed without proof.

mk1

Quote from: Riddler5 on January 24, 2017, 06: AM
The ground is classed as a community asset, which appears to protect its status. However, if the council wishes to sell it to the highest bidder, the sale can apparently only be delayed for six months, so, in effect it isn't protected.
The time to get worried is when we hear of Coxall meeting with Wells.

akarjl

Is Cwistophers "wife" not a fan of football then? Prefers hanging out at the gym?

fred c

He needs to get his roots done before his next photo op.

stokoe

I know the boro were at home on Saturday but the guy seated before Shirley temple looks like Steve Gibson ?

mk1

CAB has no shame. His pursuit of 'donations'. is legendary. With NIRAMAX busted he has to find another sugar daddy. Coxall seems to be it  and there is nothing he will not sell in order to finance his champagne lifestyle. Given his history of selling assets in secret at well below valuation I see no hope for the ground staying out of the grasp of the developers. I expect a high price set for the Trust and when they fail to get the money a pause until the dust settles then a  massive reduction for the developers in return for promises of  housing for family members on the new development-mummy  has already reserved a plot!

mk1

I understand Barclay has first refusal on any flats that face The Mill House!

not4me

Only a matter of time before desperation sets in over 'the vision'. Pools fans need to be wary.

Alnwickist

Then surely they should be investigating SAB and his dealings at the Jutland Ub?.

mk1

It might be  of interest if the connection between the new Hartlepool Manager and a female director  the  last  Company Hartlepool got a loan from was investigated. It could be that the  manager was appointed as an undisclosed condition for the loan.