SAB seen at Pools with Coxall yesterday...............

Started by mk1, January 22, 2017, 08: PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mk1

If I were a fan I would be worrying about the future of the ground.
Perhaps Coxall has discovered the advantages of donations to a Councillors 'favorite charideee.....'

fred c

I don't know, so if anyone can answer this question I would apprciate it......

If an elected councillor takes up an invitation to attend a football match or the offer of a free gym membership or any other free offer / gift / invitation, should that councillor declare any & all such gifts etc etc to a relevant council official ?

Inspector Knacker

I understand he was sat next to the chairman in the directors box, or his body double was. Are Pools part of the 'vision' ?
Maybe he's discovered the joys of football suddenly?
What can be asserted without proof,
can be dismissed without proof.

kevplumb

A councillor is an elected representative of their ward, not their political party!
Councils need communities but communities don't need councils
Party politics have no place in local goverment

mk1

They have a lot in common. Coxall is another fantasy merchant. They can swap stories about their 'visions'.
Maybe SAB (or CAB, not sure which one it was) is just trying to wind up Ged Hall

fred c

Quote from: akarjl on January 23, 2017, 06: AM
Quote from: fred c on January 22, 2017, 08: PM
free gym membership

Now why would SAB hang around a gym?

Looking at the shape of him i asked myself the same question, but i saw him at the Domes gym on a number of occasions, he was in training to be a boxer at one time  :)

Steely Dan

People who own football clubs are invariably very wealthy individuals. Their wealth can be checked. Has anyone seen any evidence that Coxhall has any personal wealth?

Land Phil

Nevertheless them together on the streets of Hartlepool, CAB and SAB that is.

Maybe hey are not allowed, like the heirs to the other throne.

Lord Elpus

Could be a new offer to buy the ground from the Council at a knock down price.

mk1

Quote from: Steely Dan on January 23, 2017, 07: AM
Has anyone seen any evidence that Coxhall has any personal wealth?

Coxall was educated at the same business school as Cranney.

http://www.hartlepoolmail.co.uk/news/hartlepool-chairman-gary-coxall-bounces-back-from-bankruptcy-to-take-charge-at-pools-1-7328225

Both have large sums of money passing through their hands but  both lack the proverbial container to micturate in

mk1

Quote from: Lord Elpus on January 23, 2017, 07: AM
Could be a new offer to buy the ground from the Council at a knock down price.

This time however the  steelwork is spoken for having being mortgaged to a Wonga type lender of last resort.

Johnny Bongo

Maybe CAB/ SAB was just there as a potential club mascot...although a monkey suit is not required this time!  Speaking of monkeys...right on cue a certain councillor walks past my house...he could certainly use a gym (as could I  ;))
One thing's for certain...there's a plot afoot with Pools and the SCABs.   

The Great Dictator

People who own football clubs tend to have little or no money, nobody with any common sense would put hard earned cash into football.

The likelihood is it will be one of a number of business linked overdrafts borrowed on the strength of projected future incomes.

Banks, PLC's and other lending establishments are keen to be associated with sport and stardom and in most cases lend football clubs monies that have also been borrowed.

A financial friend of mine offered me a £1.4m loan for expansion if i wanted it on the strength of my business/income/property, just sign on the dotted line he said which i declined.

Garry Gibson was a perfect example of this in the 1990s.

Coxall & Co. probably have no assets but will be hoping to pick up some free land soon from HBC.

fred c

CAB & his fellow LabTor Mob business guru's have bulls***ed on several occasions about the Millhouse, Pools & the surrounding land, I can see yet another Vision from CAB in the offing........ I don't have a problem with developing the area....... but, before they give the ground & the land away at a knock down price (Again).......They should make certain that a new swimming pool, gym & sports area are developed before they give another asset away for cherry bobs......... Brierton has some sports facilities, it also has a lot of land they could develop as a Sports Centre.

They should tootle through to Smoggsville & take a look at the sports village (formerly Prissick Base) great facilities, gyms, cycle track, 3G football pitches & an out door velo track...... I not sure if there is a Pool though.