Grow up people

Started by Sanddancer, November 24, 2016, 11: PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hpooldescendant

Once again in steps the Troll
Inserting his vindictive stamp  into every topic
Any of you good guys looking to share information or have constructive conversation might want to look for another forum and enjoy it without the in house bullying, this one is dead in the water Goodbye

Inspector Knacker

Quote from: mk1 on November 25, 2016, 03: PM
Quote from: kevplumb on November 25, 2016, 03: PM
Quote from: Riddler5 on November 25, 2016, 08: AM
This rash of petty arguments erupting on every topic leads smell a very large rat.
must admit it has crossed my mind  :(

Happened many times in the past. A 'new' member arrives and swamps the forum with offensive posts. Endless argument ensues as to the real ID of the transgressor. The 'piece of grit' then has the choice of remaining an irritant or evolving into a pearl. 
Or, join any board as a gross caricature of the membership and proceed to be the face of the board.
Result, the board loses credibility and becomes as shallow as a baby's paddling pool.
Just a thought.
What can be asserted without proof,
can be dismissed without proof.

BresslawoffoftheBunker

I'm losing track of who is slating now !!   At least when it was only me it was easy.

kevplumb

Quote from: BresslawoffoftheBunker on November 25, 2016, 05: PM
I'm losing track of who is slating now !!   At least when it was only me it was easy.
give yer that one
A councillor is an elected representative of their ward, not their political party!
Councils need communities but communities don't need councils
Party politics have no place in local goverment

Inspector Knacker

Quote from: BresslawoffoftheBunker on November 25, 2016, 05: PM
You're excluded. You are fully employed as the boards representative for the National Contrary Society.
What can be asserted without proof,
can be dismissed without proof.