The Intimidation Game

Started by steveL, March 19, 2016, 04: PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lord Elpus

As a follow on to my last post, its also worth noting that some of the worst bullying and intimidation goes in the within the LABOUR group itself, perpetrated by the same nasty pasties as earlier mentioned.

Even worse is the outrageous bullying of Officers at every level.

I remember one Leader of the Labour Group's wife telling me the hassle which went with the position from the gang of four made him ill and even effected their marriage, he resigned after a year in order to get his live back.

Shepherd

A friend of mine from School Days spent two terms (I think) as a Labour Councillor.

He is one of the most genuine people I have met in my 50 odd years on the planet.

He quit because of the shenanigans, back stabbing and just plain nastiness that was an on-going feature WITHIN the Labour group, not by all, just a few people.

He went further to advise me that most of the councillors who were not Labour were, for the main part, decent enough who wanted to help the communities they lived in.

Nasty people with time of their hands and motivated by personal agendas, to fill their boots from any trough they can get their noses in, are always going to prevail against those with occupations, professions, families and a life outside of politics.

I think of it this way. GB did really well in the London Olympics, because of lottery funding. Our guys went from hapless amateurs with crap facilities to world beating professionals with every facility at their disposal.

Think of the SCABS, Cranny, Mad Dog in this way and you know what you are up against. They are the equivalent of ocean going, world beating Olympians in terms of greed and corruption. They are remorseless, merciless and have "the eyes of steely eyed missile men" when it comes to money, they think of nothing else! Any one getting in their way is going to get a rought ride!!! At least thats what they think in their double digit IQ heads!.

I think there is enough evidence in this post alone and the examples cited where the intimidation is more fuel to the fire!

However, until these people are exposed and a grip is got of them and they get jailed, its not going to stop.

Will Angie be the first?

mk1

The trouble is that the thugs have formed a solid group. Given the SCAB franchise has 3 members. Mad Dog and Cranney make it 5. Barclay will always do their bidding and Carl will stay loyal because he always sucks up to those in Charge. That means there is a solid core of 7.  The only hope I see is Alan Clarke growing a pair and making a move but given how tightly the mob are in control that would be suicide for him. 

Land Phil

I attended the meeting where the council tax rise was voted through.
Alan Clark was on a different planet so I don't see any hope there.

The mob are lawless as the gamekeepers and poachers are in bed together.

It needs an external party to come and sort them out.

steveL

I had some hope for Alan Clark at one time but eventually had to conclude that he was stuck in Tolpuddle Martyrs mode. At the budget meeting, he waffled on at length about the Steel Industry - important subject but wrong time;wrong place.
Diplomacy is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip.

Shepherd

mk1, great observation, 7 (Psychopaths) it is then, how many of them survived?

Lord Elpus

Quote from: steveL on April 02, 2016, 09: PM
I had some hope for Alan Clark at one time but eventually had to conclude that he was stuck in Tolpuddle Martyrs mode. At the budget meeting, he waffled on at length about the Steel Industry - important subject but wrong time;wrong place.

For all Alan Clark is Labour I honestly thought him and Lindridge might grow a pair, I was so wrong.  Obviously Clark's been bought off with a Chairman's SRA.  As for Lindridge, he appears to be a well trained SCAB poodle.

fred c

It seems we aren`t the only town in the N/E with Labout Party problems.

I really don`t know what needs to happen in Hartlepool to get the attention of Labour North ?

http://www.shieldsgazette.com/news/local-news/labour-suspends-its-south-shields-branch-over-bullying-and-intimidation-1-7827525

crisstw

Quote from: fred c on April 03, 2016, 08: AM
It seems we aren`t the only town in the N/E with Labout Party problems.

I really don`t know what needs to happen in Hartlepool to get the attention of Labour North ?

http://www.shieldsgazette.com/news/local-news/labour-suspends-its-south-shields-branch-over-bullying-and-intimidation-1-7827525

That's the problem with political parties, Labour North will not do anything. These councillors are winning elections, so why change, they will not see anything wrong at all. The only way they would try to change things is if there was a massive scandal reported in the national papers that could reflect badly on the party. That's the only way anythimg ever changes... Otherwise, it's that lessons will be learned speel!

Inspector Knacker

Winning elections ?  or harvesting the windfall  of votes from the tree of dumb parochial habit. They vote for the party, not the candidate. Most of them would come second if they stood unopposed as an independent.
What can be asserted without proof,
can be dismissed without proof.