Steetley and Labour Propaganda

Started by steveL, March 15, 2016, 09: AM

Previous topic - Next topic

steveL

This scheme was planned well before Akers-Belcher had his Vision on the road to Canal Street but no matter - the pair will claim it as all being part of their Masterplan just the same.

If you've been (un)lucky enough to receive the deluge of their propaganda lately through your letterbox, all delivered using the taxpayer funded delivery of the Hartbeat Magazine, you'll see that the SCABS are claiming success for all sorts of things including several that ironically are being directly or indirectly funded by the Tory Government. e.g. The coastal protection work on the Headland, the College of Art Expansion through the Tory Local Growth Fund.

Could never vote Tory myself but the SCABS claiming credit for Tory funded initiatives is just shameless.

Read more: http://www.hartlepoolmail.co.uk/news/local/take-a-look-inside-the-new-houses-on-hartlepool-s-former-steetley-site-1-7795661#ixzz42xj0Gulx
Diplomacy is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip.

Inspector Knacker

Elections are coming and for some strange reason it coincides with a bountiful increase in high  profile work in our area. I can only assume it's an unrelated occurence. I am not a full shilling.
What can be asserted without proof,
can be dismissed without proof.