Niramax Fire

Started by steveL, December 05, 2015, 09: AM

Previous topic - Next topic

steveL

Cheaper to buy a shredder I would have thought but there you go.....Niramax is on fire apparently. There are road closures around Tesco/Belle Vue Road
Diplomacy is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip.

Land Phil

I guess the tax man won't be seizing assets that are burnt to the ground.

marky

NIRAMAX ANSWER HMRC QUESTIONS ON TAX RETURNS

mk1

I hear the fire was manageable until it spread to the petty cash tin. Once it  found that much paper it was impossible to quench...............

Land Phil

I hope it doesn't spread to the brown envelopes in the civic.

the_exile

No truth in the rumour that the achers-belchers and wells were at the scene helping to quench the flames...................... pouring gallons of finest unleaded on the fire

mk1

Was the photo of the Councillor doing a few lines of coke kept there?

fred c

If it happened a month ago it would have saved the sponsorship for bonfire night & fireworks display.

mk1

Can we expect a planning application to build 'Executive Housing ' on the cleared site?

More sh*te heading our way.

http://myinforms.com/en-ca/a/20121678-waste-firm-niramax-signs-deal-to-cut-landfill-rubbish/

not4me

Veolia shares common directors with SITA NE

Alnwickist

Couldn't of happened to a nicer bloke.

fred c

The original Mail article on this has disappeard from the Mails website & it can`t be found using the search facility...... you can only shake your head & wonder at what goes on in Hartlepool

mk1

They have deleted the story. If you have the original link it tales you to a dead page

http://www.hartlepoolmail.co.uk/news/local/update-70-firefighters-tackle-blaze-at-hartlepool-s-niramax-plant-1-7608668

This is why they deleted it. To make sure they do not upset their paymasters NIRAMAX and the SCAB coterie when they read these comments.

WhatTheHeck

Could  Niromax go into insolvency, leaving someone else to pick up the bill for cleaning up after them ?

Let's face it HMRC will have first dibs on any cash that is recovered.
No relation to Whattheheck from the mail !

the_exile

That would be the ultimate exit strategy.

Directors salt away enough to "get by on" somewhere untouchable by HMRC.

Go and do their 3 year lie down in a nice open prison, home at weekends etc (after all this is white collar crime)

The Niramax empire crumbles into insolvency, leaving the Government/Council to fund the management and clean up of the sites left behind.

BINGO

It's like winning the lottery but only better, and what better way to re-invent yourself than as a builder of quality affordable housing for your release from her majesty's pleasure