The Untouchables

Started by ashamedtobebritish, October 14, 2014, 03: PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ashamedtobebritish

Coming to a Cinema Near You

Now some of you computer experts out there might say this is naff but for a first attempt I think this is OK

Took me half the day to do this now many of you may say this is time wasted, however i consider it time well spent.

Lord Elpus

Made me and mine smile, trouble is the Untouchables were the good guys.

mk1

Cranney was not so aggressive when a judge cast doubts on his integrity.

It seems this 'witch hunt' against Labour stalwarts goes back decades.
Note the standard still being used  excuses:

"I was never negligent because I did everything I deemed I had to do as a director. I acted responsibly and with care."

My barrister says it's been a witch-hunt and that it's so minor it should never have come to court.

. I've been totally innocent of any allegations put against me."

http://www.hartlepoolmail.co.uk/news/local/it-s-just-a-witch-hunt-1-988064

http://www.hartlepoolmail.co.uk/news/local/ex-councillor-hits-out-at-court-ban-1-990185

http://www.hartlepoolmail.co.uk/news/local/cranney-s-court-hell-goes-on-1-989620

steveL

A friend of mine worked for Mutual Securities and went into work one day to be told it had closed down - no redundancy or nothing just £380,000 of debt that, according to the court, Cranney had known about but did nothing about it.

Sound familiar?
Diplomacy is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip.

mk1

It was on Look North tonight so should be online by tomorrow. It is at the 13 min mark

mk1

Perhaps another listing of all the  firms Cranney has bankrupted should be posted?
It is really  getting to them. They were visibly trembling last night and they know they have it all to do again when SAB losses his appeal. Then there is the threat to withhold funding for the Radio Station and the inevitable  release of Wells and Richardsons threats and blandishments.
Interesting times ahead.

fred c

That would be usefull to remind everyone that his track record is less than successful, he certainly appeared a tad miffed last night for some reason, as did his TorLab Mob colleagues

However after the money pits that were the Phoenix Centre, Manor Residents Asc & Who Cares N/E, HBC & its ruling group aka. "The TorLab Mob" should be extremely carefull about awarding "Any Grants" to organisations that have "Any Councilors" connected to them in anyway.

But Hey Ho........... I ain`t holding my breath :D :D :D

steveL

I wonder if the Charity Commission has finished its investigation yet. I know it was still on going a few weeks ago.
Diplomacy is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip.

Inspector Knacker

Untouchables......? ...... surely 'Unelectables'...... (in the minds of even the dimmest electorate)
What can be asserted without proof,
can be dismissed without proof.

The Great Dictator

Its time Mr Riddle proposed that Councillors should be banned from tendering for council contracts..

beanzontoast

It is as expected when you have a civic centre in stallinist red, you can't complain now you have been voting for them for years, the council meeting was tribal politics and always their get out of jail card is put it to the vote, the only way to remove them is to vote them out ward by ward next May.