Social media as a tool for change

Started by john riddle, March 18, 2014, 08: AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DRiddle

I can confirm that Mr Bilton/Gravy does NOT in ANY way whatsoever support the ruling Labour group. A point which may well be demonstrated categorically in time if what I hear is correct.

HarryBlackwood

David. That's very clear. But totally irrelevant.

Instead of that nonsense could you answer this?

Will you be standing for council in May and if so which ward?

Thanks

DRiddle

Not relevant aside of course from being a direct answer relating to that specific question asked across various aspects of social media.

Harry, I'll save you the bother of trying to trap me into your latest 'exclusive'.

Here's what you're trying to do.

You've found a quote from me on this forum or The Hartlepool Mails comments board (or possibly both) where i've stated categorically that I think people should only stand in wards in which they personally reside.

Correct?

That's not a secret, i've always held that view, always will, and have been on record sticking to that view on numerous occasions.

Now you've heard a rumour that i'll be standing for the Hart Ward, even though I live in Burn Valley.

You may even be convinced that is a FACT depending on your source.

Thus, you're waiting for me to verify that so, you can pull out the 'ace up your sleeve' are reveal the quote. In doing so you'll go into one of your rants about "hypocrisy" and "they're all the same, they all lie" and blah blah blah blah blah.

How am i doing so far?

Have I spoilt your little 'exclusive'? Have I foiled your latest attemp to discredit me and by-proxy discredit PHF?

Do you know Harry, when I first heard about the whole thing with Peter Mandelson and factors relating to your dismissal, I was actually quite proud of you. Proud that a normal fella from our little town had stood up to the political machine that was new labour right in their pomp. You struck me as a man of principle, a man of integrity and morality, motivated by a sense of fairness, truth and justice.

However, as I have become more aware of other factors relating to your dismissal, as well as your conduct and behaviour over social media in the last few days, it just reminded me of one famous old saying.

Never meet your heroes.........You'll just be disappointed.

HarryBlackwood

David. That's a very good and very long post. As usual you fail to answer a question.

I'll make it easy for you.

Will you be standing as a candidate in the forthcoming council elections?

Yes or no answer please.

Will you be standing on your own ward?

Yes or no answer please.

See. Polite questions and no insults.

Let's see how you do this time.

HarryBlackwood

Quote from: HarryBlackwood on March 21, 2014, 08: AM
David. That's a very good and very long post. As usual you fail to answer a question.

I'll make it easy for you.

Will you be standing as a candidate in the forthcoming council elections?

Yes or no answer please.

Will you be standing on your own ward?

Yes or no answer please.

See. Polite questions and no insults.

Let's see how you do this time.