the enemy within

Started by grim reaper, August 27, 2014, 11: PM

Previous topic - Next topic

grim reaper

Despite the horrendous news regarding the abuse in Rotherham, (and in previous months, Rochdale, Derby, Sheffield, Birmingham, etc. etc.) not one word of disgust has arrived on here.
Strange...a bit like social services (it doesn't happen here).  >:(

Imagine if white men had been targeting Pakistani underage girls for sex...THOUSANDS of outraged Pakistanis would have been storming the streets, placards waving, demanding the beheading of those that despoil Islamic females.
Thousands took to the streets because of a cartoon of the prophet Mohammed; they demanded the beheading of the publishers!

Just look at the amount of schools that have been getting rid of qualified teachers, so that the Islamic 'Trusts' could run the schools on a sharia basis, on the quiet.
This isn't racist. It isn't anti Islam. It is asking for a level playing field...where all pupils, people in local care etc. are protected from abuse, be it from the indigenous population, or any other 'adopted' population.

1,400 young girls abused by those of Pakistani origin. It is time the decent Pakistani people in this country rose up against what is going on by their youth..because our police, social services and councils are too scared of being called 'racist' to protect those vulnerable children in their care.
It is beyond disgusting. When it came out about the gangs of Pakistani abuses in Rochdale it was said to be 'one off' and lessons would be learned.
Now we find it is across the whole of the North (and no doubt, as we shall find in the future) across the UK.

We have over 1000 Pakistani origin Jihadists in Syria and Iraq. On the news tonight we learn that some intend to come back and carry on their 'Jihadist' fight in the UK.
To put it in simplistic, anodyne terms, it is akin to Man. Utd. vis Man. City.
They will never reach a common consensus. That, is how far too many Muslims view this country. It is us or them. We have got to be an Islamic country.

Our Govt. has GOT to find a way of protecting us from the thousands of radicals hell bent on turning this country into a Islamic Caliphate.  :o

Shaun Wright is a perfect example of turning your back to the problem and hoping it will go away. He should now pay the price of his scandalous indifference to the suffering of the Rotherham girls.

I'm Racist?     Yeah, thought that would raise it's head.  ::)
One of my good friends (Muslim) is sat here as I type this and he wants me to be more aggressive in my condemnation!
Sorry, Mo. The cops would much rather attack me than those out there....easy target. 

I only hope those 1.400 girls in Rotherham find solace. The same goes for the 1,000s of girls (and boys) being abused throughout the UK.
Maybe one day you will find a police, social and council service that will provide you the support you require.

I really do despair how we have come to this situation.  :'(

stokoe

got to totally agree,we are all scared to say something.

mk1

Quote from: grim reaper on August 27, 2014, 11: PM
1,400 young girls abused by those of Pakistani origin.

Jimmy Saville was English and  a Papal Knight to boot.

Cyril Smith was one of Yorkshire's finest.

Remind me how many 'Muslim'  politicians were on the  guest list at the Elm Guest House.

Recently I saw a  female ex Tory cabinet Minister traducing the person who made the complaint against Harry Webb.

I don't think I have ever read a newspaper report  about Priests Nuns  or Vicars abusing Children. Christians would never do such a thing!!!!

The Catholic Church in the USA has paid over 3 billion dollars in compensation to child abuse victims in the last 20 years.

Let he who is without sin cast the first stone.

stokoe

Agree what you say mk1 these people had money and power to hide themselves,the pakistanis
have the race card and i think thats more powerful than money/power. theres a lot of people
keeping quiet on this forum for the reason i have just stated.

Devils advocate

Taken from BBC news website

QuoteThe carer, who wished to remain anonymous, claimed staff were reluctant to intervene in some cases for fear of being classed as "racist".

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-south-yorkshire-28974336

Have the politically correct brigade gone too far?
Are we too frightened to speak out against some ethnic groups because of the fear we may end up in court and could be branded racist?

one direction

The race card is just the latest to be played in this game.

You cant question anything to do with gays because your must therefore be homophobic or you can't question anything to do with immigration because you must therefore be xenophobic. It gets worse before it gets better, soon it won;t be acceptable just to not be racist, homophobic or xenophobic, you must be able to prove you are not! Just look at AIDS, it reached a point where if you didn't have the pink aids awareness ribbon in your lapel then you were beyond the pale!

In the words of the great Joseph McCarthy "I have here in my hand a list of 205—a list of names that were made known to me as being members of the Communist Party" All it took was the suspicion that your name was on the list (which McCarthy never made public) and your career was finished.

Its the same now with racism. You don't have to be racist, just the suspicion you might be is enough to finish you!

mk1

The WASP's see their cosy little world under threat............

grim reaper

KD, don't encourage him. I'll have a discourse with most 'balanced' people but some are not worth responding to.
Nuff said.

mk1

Quote from: kipperdip on August 30, 2014, 08: AM
MK1

Please explain to us all exactly what you mean by your comment...

"The WASPS see their cosy little world under threat.............."

My mistake, I   used an apostrophe in 'WASP's' (possesive)'. I should  have wrote 'WASPs' (plural).
Thank you for pointing out my error. I hope this ends any confusion.

Devils advocate

Quote from: kipperdip on August 30, 2014, 08: AM
MK1

Please explain to us all exactly what you mean by your comment...

"The WASPS see their cosy little world under threat.............."

i think this is what was meant.

QuoteWhite Anglo-Saxon Protestant

why MK1 didn't explain the acronym for people who wouldn't understand it beats me, but some people just want to think they are superior.

one direction

Does this mean I need to swap my turquoise shell suit for a black and yellow striped flight suit? I just can't seem to get MK1's dress code figured out (Hope that apostrophe is in the right place!)

steveL

I didn't know Jimmy Saville was Pakistani?
Diplomacy is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip.

mk1

http://www.standard.co.uk/news/politics/world-history-according-to-ukip-man-and-its-ashamedly-unpc-8778174.html

So the Poles started WW2 and 'The Catholic Church child abuse scandal was "disproportionately recorded", he claims, concluding that it coincided "with the sexual revolution and liberation of the Sixties and Seventies" and is "a liberal problem, not a Catholic one".'

stokoe

Quote from: steveL on September 04, 2014, 12: PM
I didn't know Jimmy Saville was Pakistani?

SteveL for the amount of pakistanis in the country compared to whites the percentage of pakistanis is into sexual exploitation of children more than whites.as i say a lot of people keep quiet on here to stop a few lefties like you to winge at them calling them racist in a roundabout way,before you state you aint said that.

mk1

Quote from: stokoe on September 04, 2014, 02: PM

SteveL for the amount of pakistanis in the country compared to whites the percentage of pakistanis is into sexual exploitation of children more than whites.

Bollocks. You made that up because you have no figures to support it.