Culture Vulture

Started by Lucy Lass-Tick, July 20, 2018, 02: PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lord Elpus

Quote from: mk1 on July 20, 2018, 05: PM
Quote from: fred c on July 20, 2018, 02: PM
Whoever thought it a good idea to let the 'Re-Gen Guru' loose with a video camera and no script has obviously done it on purpose......I thought the 'Boy in a Mans Body' video's were excruciatingly painful to watch, but Cranney has surpassed his efforts by a country mile...

Hubris....... H and G both conspicuous by there absence throughout the 'broadcast'

When I saw SAB in this video I too thought 'they' must be stupid to let him ramble on like wot 'e does-'lack of resource', 'asked for a report to come forward so we could get more resource'  etc etc.

https://www.facebook.com/hartlepoolcouncil/videos/vb.241747132528522/1806482466054973/?type=2&theater

In the end I concluded it was deliberate and they let him chunter on so he could expose his own ignorance. It seems to me it is a deliberate policy of letting these uneducated clowns make fools of themselves.

I think there's a fair bit of truth in this.

Before Alastair Rae retired he always did his best to ensure Hartlepool Council was as well presented (under the circumstances and working with the material he had to work with).  He would advise and guide Council Leaders even the ones as thick as bricks.  Since he left I don't think PR Officers give a flying fid anymore.

Hartlepool deserves better