I was first....

Started by Inspector Knacker, April 29, 2021, 01: PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Inspector Knacker

...to denounce the Tory c**k up in their choice of candidate. I thought local. But, I seriously underestimated the ability of the Labour Party to bugger things up so catastrophically.
I can't for one minute bring myself to believe that the local Party had any say or inkling that such a selection was about to be foisted upon them. Surely not!
If however, they did, and meekly marched in step behind General Starmer,  they are equally culpable.
The Tories could have re-incarnated Dr Crippen with no loss in support.
I still find incredible that a candidate like Williams was thought compatible with the seat, but maybe it's Labour's..... ' It's only Hartlepool...owt'll do' ..... philosophy in action....or inaction.

What can be asserted without proof,
can be dismissed without proof.

akarjl2

Quote from: Inspector Knacker on April 29, 2021, 01: PM
I still find incredible that a candidate like Williams was thought compatible with the seat, but maybe it's Labour's..... ' It's only Hartlepool...owt'll do' ..... philosophy in action....or inaction.

Thank god they took that approach or we would have more years of Labour disdain for the town. If god help us we DO end up with Dr Dolittle we really do not deserve to vote in any future elections. We are obviously incapable of applying any form of logic.

Being positive ...keep wheeling out Dr Who? He's really selling the Tories.
The Morons seemed to have gone but so have the normals.....

Inspector Knacker

If he get's elected, I can only assume it's some genetic throwback reaction which induces you to mark X next to the Labour box, that or mass hypnosis.

Inspector Knacker

Quote from: akarjl2 on April 29, 2021, 03: PM

Being positive ...keep wheeling out Dr Who? He's really selling the Tories.
I bet when the bronzed smooth super doc marched into town with his shock troops and big name Labour mates he was on to a winner.
Several weeks later the shocks are all his, as the Tories biggest asset.
Allegedly,  both his feet are riddled with holes from repeatedly shooting himself in the foot. ;D