It’s arrived.... finally.

Started by Inspector Knacker, April 10, 2021, 03: PM

Previous topic - Next topic

akarjl2

Quote from: mk1 on April 11, 2021, 09: AM
West Hartlepool docks died with coal.

Hartlepool docks are thriving and going to get even busier as Dogger Bank wind farm kicks off. All wind farms are interconnected using array cables many of which are manufactured at JDR. Unless a fleet of airships are to be utilised to carry the cables to the site... the cables are loaded on to ships- at Hartlepool docks before being installed on the seabed.

Oddly coal is not involved in the wind farm construction process .....= yet again - although you try to bore people into submission with crap- you are day dreaming about all our yesterdays as opposed to the present and the future.

Bit of a stretch but Able sea port which forms part of Teees and Hartlepool ports is expanding massively exporting Towers, nacelles and blades for wind farms.

Doesn't matter how many images you post going as far back as you like claiming the port has died.

You are wrong.
The Morons seemed to have gone but so have the normals.....

mk1

Quote from: akarjl2 on April 11, 2021, 08: PM
Quote from: mk1 on April 11, 2021, 09: AM
West Hartlepool docks died with coal.

Hartlepool docks are thriving ........................Doesn't matter how many images you post going as far back as you like claiming the port has died.

You are wrong.

I guess you failed to notice the words I used.
This is very specific:
Quote from: mk1 on April 11, 2021, 05: PM

As I stated earlier West Hartlepool Docks ceased to have any real purpose when coal lost its crown and the blocking of any sea access for shipping is confirmation 'The Docks' are gone
Created  1840s and experied 120 years later.

Not very bright are you?

akarjl2

Quote from: mk1 on April 11, 2021, 08: PM
Not very bright are you?

Perhaps not but I do understand navigation having studied it since I was 16. The Hartlepool as they came be known consisted of Old Hartlepool ( The Headland) and West Hartlepool .

Geographically the only "dock" in Old Hartlepool is the Fish Quay and one side of Victoria Basin. The present docks are located in West Hartlepool oddly West of Old Hartlepool. (West is the opposite to east)

Either way trawling through your somewhat selective " archives" has yet again proved pointless . The Port did not die.

Hope that helps.....stick to the fence and leave marine matters to those who are qualified and know which direction is which  ;)

mk1

Quote from: akarjl2 on April 12, 2021, 06: AM
The Port did not die.

I never mentioned the 'port' of Hartlepool. I was very careful to use the correct terminology (West Hartlepool Docks)  and any confusion is your own.  I know you were trying to help your Sanchez but you charged at the wrong windmill. Perhaps you thought it was the Middleton windmill?

Here an 1841 map of Hartlepool Docks-no West Hartlepool docks in sight.

Or even older

I can even give you an early street plan for an East Hartlepool if you want............

Inspector Knacker

Quote from: mk1 on April 12, 2021, 08: AM
Quote from: akarjl2 on April 12, 2021, 06: AM
The Port did not die.

I never mentioned the 'port' of Hartlepool. I was very careful to use the correct terminology (West Hartlepool Docks)  and any confusion is your own.  I know you were trying to help your Sanchez but you charged at the wrong windmill. Perhaps you thought it was the Middleton windmill?
Your only purpose is to be an irritant, to suppress debate on any topic and reduce the board to a backwater. This will of course intensify in the lead up to Election Day naturally.
After the great day passes you will await orders from your masters and betters on what to do next.
Don't worry though, you'll have company.
What can be asserted without proof,
can be dismissed without proof.

mk1

Quote from: Inspector Knacker on April 12, 2021, 12: PM
, to suppress debate on any topic...........
You do not want to debate. You want a platform where you and your fruitcake mates frenetically castigate BLM & immigrants unchallenged. A safe space where you can  tell each other how you won WW2  and saved the cowardly Europeans from the beastly Boche.  A pulpit to preach about an imaginary 4th Reich.
You inhabit an  alternate Trumpian reality and desperately seek the comfort of an echo chamber of like-minded low-educational standard blowhards.

diSme

Quote from: mk1 on April 12, 2021, 03: PM
You do not want to debate. You want an echo chamber where you and your fruitcake mates can rant about BLM, immigrants, how you won WW2 and all the other alternate facts  the low-educational standard old voters obsesses over.

He is correct IMHO.

You do nothing but distract people from potentially helpful, relevant and pertinent conversation.

Nobody can make a comment on here without you jumping on it, attempting to start disagreement, and ultimately swaying the discussion far from it's initial originating intent and purpose.

I know the admin is all for freedom of speech here, and that is a sentiment with which I absolutely agree and support, however I believe that you mk1 actually stifle healthy debate and free speech, with your prolific and mostly irrelevant posts.

I don't care if the board is quiet at times. I'd rather that than have to wade through the senseless drivel you frequently post....

Edit to add - also, I find you rather offensive towards anyone that might dare to think differently to you. "Fruitcakes, loonies, not very bright" to name just a few recent ones.
I believe everything and nothing

mk1

Quote from: diSme on April 12, 2021, 04: PM

You do nothing but distract people from potentially helpful, relevant and pertinent conversation.

Do you mean the thread where two posters flat-out lied about a photograph of a man with a 99 ice cream?
Would you have preferred if I had not challenged them about the lies?

What you really mean is you can not stand it when someone challenges your politics.
You are another who seeks the comfort of an echo chamber.

I believe that you mk1 actually stifle healthy debate and free speech, with your prolific and mostly irrelevant posts.

So in the pursuit of free speech you want to limit free speech? Ok  got that.

As for 'irrelevant' I will remind you the only reral news posted here of late was my forewarning that Wells was to be made a Freeman.

I'd rather that than have to wade through the senseless drivel you frequently post....
I can never understand those who constantly say they never read my posts  but then read, quote and complain about them!

A challenge .
Can anyone one of those mithering link me to a post of theirs on this forum where they complain about me attacking Labour or a Labour politician?
Even a mild rebuke will do.
Can any of you show this new-found sensitivity is nothing more than partisan posters getting upset when their politics are  being criticised?

In case you have not worked it out yet I think none of the parties/people standing for election can achieve anything other than organising the bin collections and removing dog-dirt. A local MP can do nothing about the problems with Hartlepool so I think they are all wasting their time promising the earth. I think Councillors collecting rubbish is nothing but virtue signalling. It was obvious propaganda when the SCABs did it and its no different today. It is not their job, they can not do it full time so its meaningless.

Oh and it was me who first used the SCAB term.

mk1

Nobody can make a comment on here without you jumping on it, attempting to start disagreement, and ultimately swaying the discussion far from it's initial originating intent and purpose.

I know the admin is all for freedom of speech here, and that is a sentiment with which I absolutely agree and support, however I believe that you mk1 actually stifle healthy debate and free speech, with your prolific and mostly irrelevant posts.

I think you should read what Fred tells those who don't like the way the Facebook Post does business

mk1

I find you rather offensive towards anyone that might dare to think differently to you. "Fruitcakes, loonies,

It is a Cameron quote which has become an accepted shorthand for UKIP and in case you did not notice I left out the last bit of his quote.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk_politics/4875502.stm

akarjl2

Quote from: mk1 on April 12, 2021, 05: PM
I think you should read what Fred tells those who don't like the way the Facebook Post does business

Why would we this is not Farce book.....

akarjl2

Quote from: mk1 on April 12, 2021, 04: PM

Do you mean the thread where two posters flat-out lied about a photograph of a man with a 99 ice cream?
Would you have preferred if I had not challenged them about the lies?

What you really mean is you can not stand it when someone challenges your politics.
You are another who seeks the comfort of an echo chamber.

I believe that you mk1 actually stifle healthy debate and free speech, with your prolific and mostly irrelevant posts.

So in the pursuit of free speech you want to limit free speech? Ok  got that.

As for 'irrelevant' I will remind you the only reral news posted here of late was my forewarning that Wells was to be made a Freeman.

I'd rather that than have to wade through the senseless drivel you frequently post....
I can never understand those who constantly say they never read my posts  but then read, quote and complain about them!

A challenge .
Can anyone one of those mithering link me to a post of theirs on this forum where they complain about me attacking Labour or a Labour politician?
Even a mild rebuke will do.
Can any of you show this new-found sensitivity is nothing more than partisan posters getting upset when their politics are  being criticised?

In case you have not worked it out yet I think none of the parties/people standing for election can achieve anything other than organising the bin collections and removing dog-dirt. A local MP can do nothing about the problems with Hartlepool so I think they are all wasting their time promising the earth. I think Councillors collecting rubbish is nothing but virtue signalling. It was obvious propaganda when the SCABs did it and its no different today. It is not their job, they can not do it full time so its meaningless.

Oh and it was me who first used the SCAB term.

why would we bother?

akarjl2

You do not want to debate. You want a platform where you and your fruitcake mates frenetically castigate BLM & immigrants unchallenged. A safe space where you can  tell each other how you won WW2  and saved the cowardly Europeans from the beastly Boche.  A pulpit to preach about an imaginary 4th Reich.
You inhabit an  alternate Trumpian reality and desperately seek the comfort of an echo chamber of like-minded low-educational standard blowhards.

He comments whilst sat on the fence lol

akarjl2

Quote from: mk1 on April 12, 2021, 08: AM
PLEASE Ignore his drivel.....

Once again the penny has not dropped- nobody cares what happened in ye good old days in Hartlepool .

Inspector Knacker

You do not want to debate. You want a platform where you and your fruitcake mates frenetically castigate BLM & immigrants unchallenged.
Just who exactly are you referring to with those appalling accusations...?
What can be asserted without proof,
can be dismissed without proof.