Guacemola Mk2

Started by Inspector Knacker, April 06, 2021, 05: PM

Previous topic - Next topic

akarjl2

...and attacking non labour

How predictable  ;)
The Morons seemed to have gone but so have the normals.....

akarjl2

Quote from: Inspector Knacker on April 07, 2021, 07: AM
"No your worshipfulness it's Mk1 a local soothsayer and mystic walking on water...yet again".

Well in his defence we DID go to a weird school.......but some of use chose to escape, travelled the world broadened our horizons etc....

but one in particular has sat on a fence for god knows how long and lives in a virtual world of old news papers and old videos.

mk1

Quote from: akarjl2 on April 07, 2021, 01: PM
mmm odd defending Labour?

There is not  a single 'labour -positive' word/phrase in my post(s).

What I did was simply check out the original 'spoon' claim.
I saw clearly it was not a spoon.
I pointed out the error and hoped it would shame (yes that's just  me, ever the eternal optimist) the  others who decided to chip in and validate the initial  fabrication because they so wanted it to be true.

You fox is shot, deal with it.

mk1

Quote from: akarjl2 on April 07, 2021, 01: PM
...and attacking non labour

My favourite sport is using the previous words/tactics against those who now say the complete opposite would like to forget their history.
I saw a claim that 'Labour' used local landmarks to stage phony photo-shoots. True enough but I added balance by showing The Independents/Brexit Party/Conservative also used local landmarks to stage phony photo-shoots.
My point being there are all as bad as each other. I guess it went right over your head.

Interesting tit-bit.
At the time Shane was being filmed gazing lovingly at Farage in the clip I posted it was brought up on the forum and at least one senior member here claimed Shane was not even  at the event. I had grabbed that film at the time and was actually ready  to post it but in deference to that member I did not  because it would show they (at best) made a mistake. In fact I contacted the member by PM and corrected them on their claim.  I told them I was not going to use the clip on the forum because I did not want to link Shane to Farage. I self-censored in order to be 'on message' with the majority opinion at that time.

I can be a good little boy when I want to................

Lucy Lass-Tick

"I can be a good little boy when I want to................" says MK1

Worthy of a biscuit (or is a lollipop preferable)?

akarjl2

Quote from: mk1 on April 07, 2021, 02: PM
I self-censored in order to be 'on message' with the majority opinion at that time.

ahhh that's where you are going wrong...

Say what you mean and mean what you say....
Quoteto be 'on message'
implies sitting on a fence not wishing to jump either way.

mk1

Quote from: akarjl2 on April 07, 2021, 04: PM
Quote from: mk1 on April 07, 2021, 02: PM
I self-censored in order to be 'on message' with the majority opinion at that time.

ahhh that's where you are going wrong...

Say what you mean and mean what you say....
Quoteto be 'on message'
implies sitting on a fence not wishing to jump either way.

This pre-supposes that there are only two choices. To the 'left' of the fence or to the 'right'. This is not the case. There is a third option.  Neither of the two. That tends to infuriate those who are convinced they are 100% right and in their delirium they mark anyone who refuse to follow in their path  as   'the enemy'   
Look up  the Spartan reply to Phillip when he asked then to submit to him.

mk1

Quote from: Lucy Lass-Tick on April 07, 2021, 04: PM

Worthy of a biscuit (or is a lollipop preferable)?
Lollipops, as I discovered, are only for suckers.

akarjl2

Quote from: mk1 on April 07, 2021, 05: PM
Lollipops, as I discovered, are only for suckers.

Well if the cap fits.........

Inspector Knacker

Quote from: mk1 on April 07, 2021, 06: AM

Hey, ....er what's your name ...Paul, what's that happening in the water over there, is it a piranha feeding frenzy.

No Keyhole, it's a Mk1 Bloater biting, they get a bit frothy when disturbed.
What can be asserted without proof,
can be dismissed without proof.

Inspector Knacker

Quote from: mk1 on April 07, 2021, 07: AM
If that is a 99 then it is obvious from the colour and the way it is being held what he has in his hand.

You're fooling no one, that 99 is a 'cut and shut'...... I can NOT believe you're now offering your expertise on 99 cornets ;D ;D..do the police call you in as a forensic witness on 99 cases?

Inspector Knacker

Quote from: Inspector Knacker on April 07, 2021, 08: PM

The symbolism of the humble 99 is fitting in this case. A big wobbly thing in meltdown with a flake at the top. Oh dear, the gift that keeps giving.

Inspector Knacker

Quote from: mk1 on April 07, 2021, 06: AM

Keyhole.... Hey Paul, what's that over there, is it Europe? Denmark...? I think I can see Danish people in the distance, quite remarkable.

Paul.......... No boss,  I'm informed by a local type it's called Olde Hartlepool. We can visit it tomorrow, I'll arrange it with Mk1 as we'll need some followers to carry leaflets and trinkets.

Keyhole.....Good man, we can visit the Lurpak factory and...hang about will we need a passport after Brexit...?

Paul...........I'll look into it my Lord.

Keyhole......There's a good man.

mk1

Oh dear, oh dear, screaming toddler in a pram bereft of toys.

4 feckin post?

4!!!!!

Have another  99

https://vimeo.com/534150279

Inspector Knacker

How you have the brass neck. Anyway, get used to it, this is a rich seam to be mined.😂