Guacemola Mk2

Started by Inspector Knacker, April 06, 2021, 05: PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Inspector Knacker

Is history or legend repeating itself when after the story of the avocado/ guacemola dip mushy pea saga   does it have a new challenger?  When our prospective Labour MP was strolling along the prom at Seaton looking casual with Keyhole Starmer, they were esuppoedly eating their 99's with a little plastic spoon.
A first for Seaton.
What can be asserted without proof,
can be dismissed without proof.

diSme

I hope he choked on his flake. The bloke is a corrupt tosser..

I have a feeling in my bones that the general populous of the town are going to see him as the best option. I hope I'm wrong....
I believe everything and nothing

Inspector Knacker

The bloke is blithely making out he's gonna restore the police station, the courts, the hospital and probably Gray's Shipyard as well and why not ::). He's obviously been primed to come out with the same old mantra's and slogans, doubtless he'll inherit Mandelson's season ticket as well.

But just what can he offer to do as an MP in a minority Labour opposition, he can have no meaningful influence on anything. He could promise the earth, but even if elected he'd be powerless to do anything other than this his own shoelaces.

akarjl2

Quote from: Inspector Knacker on April 06, 2021, 05: PM
Is history or legend repeating itself when after the story of the avocado/ guacemola dip mushy pea saga   does it have a new challenger?  When our prospective Labour MP was strolling along the prom at Seaton looking casual with Keyhole Starmer, they were esuppoedly eating their 99's with a little plastic spoon.
A first for Seaton.

He was using a spoon.....Im sure myself n missus watched it on Look North and pis*ed ourselves.....maybe he ripped down the cone as well?

I know you can't believe bolsters but they are putting tories ahead. Again conversation with missus...

I want an MP who lives in town and knows town Tory doesn't
-Neither does labour .
The ones that do live in town couldn't string a sentence together let alone stand up and make a coherent speech in parliament
-So given labour has done nothing for town lets try someone else even if they don't live in town
OK we'll both vote Conservative.
-Agreed

+2 Conservative.

Fingers crossed similar conversations taking place all over town. Get rid of Labour this time.

The Morons seemed to have gone but so have the normals.....

mk1

Quote from: akarjl2 on April 07, 2021, 06: AM

He was using a spoon.....Im sure

I guess he must have put 'the spoon'  in his pocket for the photo.

Inspector Knacker

Quote from: Lucy Lass-Tick on April 06, 2021, 09: PM
From the Guardian - if it had been homework, would it have been marked 'must try harder'?
Oddly the Labour Party have over recent years used the same old tired script on these occasions. The predictable stroll around the marina, the appearance by the grade B shadow cabinet members....strolling around the Marina.  ::)
Is it just taking an obedient lapdog electorate for granted and assuming the votes are in the bag....? The appearance of a motley collection of independents, some that beg the question are you really independent...? I like to know the complete political background of 'independent' pop ups of any Party.
I still have this awful feeling Labour will scrape in because the droid 'Throwback Thursday' loyalists will vote because for them because their dad did and their grandad did, and you can't argue with 'logic' like that....sadly. ::)

Inspector Knacker

Quote from: mk1 on April 07, 2021, 06: AM
Quote from: akarjl2 on April 07, 2021, 06: AM

He was using a spoon.....Im sure

This  post was more predictable than the tide coming in.
What was Starmer pointing at...." Hey .....er, candidate fellow, there's a .... surfboarder ?
Candidate fellow... "No your worshipfulness it's Mk1 a local soothsayer and mystic walking on water...yet again".
Starmer..... "Who?".

mk1

A simple Google  Image Search was all it would have taken to check the facts before posting.

akarjl2

Quote from: mk1 on April 07, 2021, 06: AM

Dunno what starter did but the labour candidate was using a spoon

https://twitter.com/paulwilliamslab/status/1377161095744385029

mk1

Quote from: Inspector Knacker on April 06, 2021, 05: PM
they were esuppoedly eating their 99's with a little plastic spoon.

'They' is plural

mk1

Quote from: Inspector Knacker on April 07, 2021, 06: AM
. The predictable stroll around the marina,
Or the predictable gurning faces at local landmarks. Note the mandatory power stance. Shane does not photograph well .

mk1

If that is a 99 then it is obvious from the colour and the way it is being held what he has in his hand.
It was even answered in the original posting on Twitter

Try again ladies.

mk1

Quote from: Inspector Knacker on April 07, 2021, 06: AM
. The predictable stroll around the marina............ The appearance of a motley collection of independents, some that beg the question are you really independent...? I like to know the complete political background of 'independent' pop ups of any Party.

I agree.
In the following clip you can see Farage, a far right politician. Tice another far-right politician. Pam who has broken cover and is now a proud  insane  Trump supporter who believes the US election was rigged and Covid and masks are part of a Globalist plot to take over the world. Squeezed in (and gazing lovingly from the rear)  we can see Shane. Shane who has no interest in national politics and is completely apolitical. I guess she was just out for a stroll and bumped into all these extremists.
https://vimeo.com/533865362

akarjl2

Quote from: mk1 on April 07, 2021, 08: AM
I guess she was just out for a stroll and bumped into all these extremists.

Obviously she has a nose for a good story.....

akarjl2

mmm odd defending Labour?