Houchen damage Limitation exercise

Started by mk1, March 31, 2021, 05: PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mk1

Quote from: Inspector Knacker on April 04, 2021, 11: AM
Banging the same old beat of the day on the same old drum till his masters give him his new script.

Oh dear not just dim but wilfully so. I make it a point never to comment positively about ANY political party. You sir are lying.

A myopic deeply biased totally partisan poster in a classic example of  projecting.

Inspector Knacker

Quote from: mk1 on April 04, 2021, 02: PM
Quote from: Inspector Knacker on April 04, 2021, 11: AM
Banging the same old beat of the day on the same old drum till his masters give him his new script.

Oh dear not just dim but wilfully so. I make it a point never to comment positively about ANY political party. You sir are lying.

Who mentioned politics? You! But thank you for confirming my thoughts. A liar eh?

A myopic deeply biased totally partisan poster in a classic example of  projecting.

Very good, but enough of your opinion of yourself.......c'mon, who writes your scripts?
What can be asserted without proof,
can be dismissed without proof.

akarjl2

The Morons seemed to have gone but so have the normals.....

Inspector Knacker

I never read them, they're just bumpf, designed to make you lose the will to live.

mk1

https://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry/david-cameron-loans_uk_6069707bc5b66c4ab6b398b9

The latest disclosures will add to the pressure on Cameron who brought Greensill into No 10 as an unpaid adviser on supply chain finance.

After leaving office he then went to work as an adviser for Greensill's firm, Greensill Capital, and lobbied ministers on its behalf for support through the government's corporate Covid finance scheme.

The firm subsequently filed for insolvency after its application was rejected.

Its collapse put the future of 5,000 steel making jobs in the UK at risk while tens of millions of pounds of share options which Cameron was reported to have received became worthless.

According to the latest disclosures, civil servants were so alarmed by Greensill's proposals for a system of supply chain finance – fast-tracking funds vulnerable to late payments – they warned it could leave the government open to "legal challenge".
One official described him as a "semi-private sector agent", adding: "Rein him in – stop him approaching departments unilaterally."

The paper said that a deal was reached with Greensill's former employer Citigroup to run the scheme for pharmacies without a tender.

The financier was said to have shocked officials by writing that there was "no formal contract with Citigroup", adding "this situation is entirely normal in the private sector".

Neither Cameron nor Greensill has commented publicly over any of the claims that have appeared in recent weeks.

Inspector Knacker

I've seen a second coat of paint more interesting than that. ;D

mk1

Quote from: Inspector Knacker on April 04, 2021, 09: PM
I've seen a second coat of paint more interesting than that.

Are confusing Houchen's whitewash with paint?  The usual story- Conservative politician  desperate to cover up the misdeeds of a former Conservative PM. 

Inspector Knacker

Is your condition political (Labouriousdelusuionous) or do you really suffer from  'Toryphobia'.
Maybe medication could help.

akarjl2

Quote from: Inspector Knacker on April 05, 2021, 06: AM
Is your condition political (Labouriousdelusuionous) or do you really suffer from  'Toryphobia'.
Maybe medication could help.

I suspect add but I am no expert. The lad has been busy last 24 hours . The care home must have a few new data cards .......
The Morons seemed to have gone but so have the normals.....

mk1

Quote from: akarjl2 on April 05, 2021, 06: AM

I suspect add but I am no expert. The lad has been busy last 24 hours .

Indeed I have. 
https://vimeo.com/530009423

Inspector Knacker

'Fetch Girls'.....very Cosmo Smallpiece.😱

mk1

'Cosmo'  died in 1993. Why are you  going so far back into the past?....sorry I forgot its only a problem when it is the past misdeeds of whatever political party you are presently following so let us see exactly who this 'Cosmo' was:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QCc4oZZPR-A&ab_channel=RianTrace84

Personally I never found Dawson funny and though Tommy Cooper could be really funny his old half-hour shows on cable are really dire.

Inspector Knacker

Bit desperate that. Dawson was not as far back in time as Commander Kearns. Try again.

mk1

and is so bad Boris is forced to set up an inquiry.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-56720141

In recent weeks, newspaper reports have revealed he texted Chancellor Rishi Sunak and other Treasury ministers on behalf of the company.

Mr Cameron said he had been trying to involve the company in a government-backed emergency loans scheme for firms hit by the Covid pandemic.

The government went on to reject his plans to involve Greensill in the so-called Covid Corporate Financing Facility.

It has also been revealed that Mr Cameron met Health Secretary Matt Hancock for a "private drink" in 2019 to discuss a payment scheme for the NHS.

An ally of Mr Hancock said he had "acted in entirely the correct way".

MRD  applies

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sOHRl4WhuzE&ab_channel=SkyNews