Tories on another planet.

Started by Inspector Knacker, March 27, 2021, 11: AM

Previous topic - Next topic

akarjl2

What a surprise ....wrong "fact" again, that's 70 years ago....

0/10 must try harder.
The Morons seemed to have gone but so have the normals.....

mk1

Quote from: akarjl2 on March 30, 2021, 07: AM
What a surprise ....wrong "fact" again, that's 70 years ago....

0/10 must try harder.

You try so hard but always fall on your ar*se. . You were the one who mentioned '50 years ago' not me. I just showed you what I was actually looking at 'right now'. The 'Election' was the connection for me.

Anways  must dash dahling. I have got myself a new job. I saw an opening,  went for it and now have found my true niche.  I  install the cameras for  Dani Lesnau.

akarjl2

Quote from: mk1 on March 30, 2021, 07: AM
You try so hard but always fall on your ar*se. . You were the one who mentioned '50 years ago' not me. I just showed you what I was actually looking at 'right now'. The 'Election' was the connection for me.

Word association football and the practice makes perfect of psychoanaly sister and brother?

Just shows your brains wired up different to the rest of us= hence nobody takes any real notice of you. ;)

mk1

admin

Inspector Knacker

Mach One ...... the sound barrier.
Mk1............... the credulity barrier.
What can be asserted without proof,
can be dismissed without proof.

mk1

Quote from: admin on March 30, 2021, 09: PM
What about the Whigs?  8)

Hmm.................strange you did not feel the need to mither when Kearns was brought up on the Facebook page earlier this month. Fred 'liked' it so it is not as if 'The Mods' did not notice it:

Nor did the mention of him multiple times in the past (even by Fred)  ever receive any kind of sarcastic comment from you.

Samples:

And you seemed quite pleased when someone posted a link to the constituency going back to 1974.

To help you out Kerans was  'The Hartlepools'  MP until 1964 and this is the link to the previous 'Hartlepools' constituency

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Hartlepools_(UK_Parliament_constituency)

mk1

Bad link in previous post.
How it should read

To help you out Kerans was  'The Hartlepools'  MP until 1964 and this is the link to the previous 'Hartlepools' constituency

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Hartlepools_

akarjl2

Quote from: Inspector Knacker on March 30, 2021, 10: PM
Mach One ...... the sound barrier.
Mk1............... the credulity barrier.

Post of the year ;)

akarjl2

Quote from: mk1 on March 30, 2021, 07: PM

Gawd so that's why Mk0 is furiously downloading Times archive....not content with sh**e on you tube he wants to re activate all our yesterdays.....

mk1

In the film 'My Darling Celmentine'  Wyatt Earp (Fonda) is besotted with Clementine (Cathy Downs) ) but he dares not let her know. He follows her around everywhere. He  is enthralled by her presence & furtively gazes at her when he thinks she isn't looking. See here how she slyly  guides him to ask her to  dance and how he pretends not to be interested in her and then sneaks a peek when she looks away.  The next scene is them dancing so she  controls him and he just does not realise he is being manipulated.

https://vimeo.com/531146838

For those who are slow on the uptake its another version of the 'throw a ball and the dogs chase it' clip I posted a few days back

Inspector Knacker

Never confronts  the topic, just dances around the 'Maypole of Avoiding the Issue', with reams of nonsensical 'information' in some bizarre attempt to bore the pants off and sundry.
What can be asserted without proof,
can be dismissed without proof.

mk1

Quote from: Inspector Knacker on March 31, 2021, 10: AM
Never confronts  the topic, just dances around............
Total bollocks. I have no qualms about confronting you or any other extremist from the left or right. The problem you have is you think snarky replies full of nothing but personal insult warrant a response. If you are going to continue focusing on me personally then your fcuked as I am not going to bite and start a slanging match. Get over yourself and stop being so defensive. Get off your knees and stop reacting.  Post something original for a change and   stop seeing every topic as a fight you must win.  Try to get used to the fact not everyone sees things your way and any person saying they do not agree with you is not issuing an invitation for  a duel to the death. I despise the modern 'winner-takes-all politics' where  not only must you 'win' the argument but you must totally crush and remove/disenfranchise all opposition. You want this place to be an echo chamber where you can post banal idiotic anti-Labour bollocks and get told what a clever boy you are? 
Grow a pair and stop being a  snowflake.

akarjl2

Quote from: Inspector Knacker on March 31, 2021, 10: AM
bizarre attempt to bore the pants off all sundry.
Credit where credit is due he is really good at it.

akarjl2

Quote from: mk1 on March 31, 2021, 11: AM
Post something original for a change

Seriously? Coming from the Youtube queen who's now trawling through 70 year old newspapers looking for "gems" to share here

QuoteYou want this place to be an echo chamber where you can post banal idiotic anti-Labour bollocks and get told what a clever boy you are?

Kettle...black ( mmm am I allowed to say that maybe it should be kettle non white?) Thats rich , you were probably the only person posting here ( otherwise known as talking to yourself) for months while most avoided or battled covid.

Nobody really cares what you say - it is nothing personal you are simply irritatingly consistently boring.