RMW Nominated for Freeman of Hartlepool?....................

Started by mk1, March 13, 2021, 01: AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mk1

Rumours that old Ray is being lined up for the honour. Perhaps a way to set up Shane's next career move. If he votes/approves it (or more likely just stands by and lets it happen so he can deny any responsibility like he did with CAB getting a Chair) then he could be given that which he craves most-leadership of the local Conservative Party.
Interesting times.

akarjl2

The Morons seemed to have gone but so have the normals.....

mk1

I am not one to say 'I told you so' but the fact is I did.
I guess all those here  who cried 'stitch-up' when Mandelson was nominated will be as vocal on this piece of blatant corruption ......Oh wait its Shameless  Shane  so I guess  his pet poodles wont do or say anything.
Now how long before Houchen's fart-catcher goes back to the Conservative Party?

The Great Dictator

What are the procedures for FREEMAN, is it decided behind closed doors with only serving Councillors making the decision ?

Should it not be advertised to the public for comment before that award is made ?

mk1

Quote from: The Great Dictator on March 21, 2021, 11: AM

What are the procedures for FREEMAN, is it decided behind closed doors with only serving Councillors making the decision ?

Should it not be advertised to the public for comment before that award is made ?

You know how it works. The system is entirely political and in the gift of the largest group/party.
First there is a meeting when they decide which of their mates they really want to 'honour'. His name goes to the top of the list. As the opposition is bound to try and block it you then pick a couple of the little people to pack out the list and make it appear less political. Then you make it an all-or-nothing package. Either they all get the honour or none. This last move is designed purely to embarrass any opponent as they do not want to get blamed for denying the little people their 'honour'.

The Great Dictator

I thought as much, to be fair the first 3 deserve it but any Councillor who is being paid about £20k a year to undertake his/her duties they should not receive/accept a local gong, this is why I find these awards unpalatable.

mk1

It should be remembered that Wells was one of   (take note-'one of' and not 'the only one')the prime movers in the closure of Hartlepool A&E.

Strange to see those who know this are keeping quiet about Wells and the Conservatives part in the closure are presently engaged  in hysterical  partisan attacks upon Labour only on a  local social meeja site:

Then:

Quote from: fred c on April 15, 2017, 01: PM

There are no if's and no buts, we do have the Only Lab / Tor Coalition Council in the country, the 3 'Tory' councillors have voted with labour on virtually every issue, they may have copped out on none conscientious points, but in every meaningful vote they have back the LabMob........ basically when Raymondo shouts s**t the other 2 jump on the shovel.

The real question that needs an answers is........... Why do they Back labour.......... Tories...... my a**e.

Quote from: fred c on September 06, 2013, 09: AM

"The Dear Leader & His Mob" refused to back Cllr Thompsons proposal to refer the matter to the Health Minister on the grounds it may prove "Embarrasing" for the town, I think most people in Hartlepool have come to the conclusion that the biggest embarrasment to the town are the SCABS themselves.

"C Akers-Belcher ‏@AkersBelcher Protected account  1 Sep
What a wonderful & beautiful civic service today. Many thanks to all supporters! Ste looked ever so handsome in his robes too #civiclife"

Members of the public were given a telling off by "Ste looked ever so handsome in his robes too Akers Belcher he wasn`t best pleased at the reaction of the plebs to the decison by Morris & Wells who also refused to back the referral.

Hartlepool really is half way down the Abyss under this pair of Megalomaniacs

'
Quote from: fred c on August 16, 2016, 10: AM
They are typical spin soundbites, basically the common man would call them deceitful lies, this move is not going to be the panacea that Wells & Cwistopher claim it will be.
A&E won't return to Hartlepool, the only chance of keeping it was to have stopped it from moving in the first place & we all know what happened then, the LabTorMob sat on their hands & only woke up when prodded by the public getting their act together & kicking off.

Now

There sure is  'inaccuracies are being spread about exactly who was responsible for closing the hospital'. by both Labour and Tory politicians and its sickening to see the level of hypocrisy of display

Geff got Wells and Shane right back in

Quote from: Lord Elpus on May 09, 2013, 12: PM
Labour know they can depend on Wells and the other Tory's to always vote with them, they're bought and paid for. Show me one committee minute other than planning where Wells has voted against the Comrades.  He has been Mad Dogs, CAB yes man at every turn even going against Conservative Party policy.

Wells is a disgrace to the Conservative Party and I'd think more of Moore if he had the integrity to admit what Wells has done to the good name of the Party he obviously supports.

Wells bring a whole new dimension to the term 'self serving'.

Jeff was correct back in 20212 but I note he is singing a slightly different tune today

Quote from: Lord Elpus on May 09, 2013, 12: PM
Labour know they can depend on Wells and the other Tory's to always vote with them, they're bought and paid for. Show me one committee minute other than planning where Wells has voted against the Comrades.  He has been Mad Dogs, CAB yes man at every turn even going against Conservative Party policy.

Wells is a disgrace to the Conservative Party and I'd think more of Moore if he had the integrity to admit what Wells has done to the good name of the Party he obviously supports.

Wells bring a whole new dimension to the term 'self serving'.

mk1

This from Dec 12 2014:

Quote from: craig finton on December 12, 2014, 10: AM
Garvin Claims Town  Councillors 'agree with  what we are trying to do'
More controversy surrounds the on- going hospital saga after indiscreet  Trust Chairman Garvin claimed that  Hartlepool councillors privately agree  with the Hospital Trust plans. Hospital campaigner Keith Fisher  has claimed that whilst doing his  best to curtail and close the public  meeting at Easington, Trust  Chairman, Paul Garvin was asked, from the floor, "What  about this trouble which you have with Hartlepool  Council?" To which Garvin replied, clearly, and in front of all there  present, "I have no problem with the Councillors  themselves. They have told me, behind closed doors, that  they agree with what we are trying to do". Fisher has said that although the words may not be exact,  they as near exact as to make no difference and that  'everyone was talking of nothing else on the way out.' Prior to the public meeting in Hartlepool Garvin had  attended a private meeting with the Cllrs Christopher and  Stephen Akers-Belcher together with Cllr Ray Martin-Wells.

The meeting where Garvin was told the councillors agree with him was  The Town Hall circus where SAB was so scared he bought himself a stab-vest (with council money) in case he got attacked. You can see it under his shirt:

SAB,SCAB & Wells had the private meeting with Garvin at this event.  This is where he was told the Councillors (all 3) agreed with his plans.
Wells was not on stage with his two mates but he was hidden away lurking the back

It is undeniable that The Conservatives (As Ray was their Leader) agreed with the closure.   Both Conservatives and Labour were in this together and it is a flat out lie to claim Labour acted alone over the closure. They were 100% supported by The Conservatives.

This is the man Shane thinks deserves an award so he can re-join and lead the Hartlepool Conservative Party for 'maintaining maternity and fertility services in Hartlepool '

akarjl2

Look pointless throwing your handbag around MKzero you will not be getting the "Freedom of Hartlepool"......or freedom of here either ;)
The Morons seemed to have gone but so have the normals.....

mk1

someone tried to run Shane over?

Quote from: SRMoore on May 09, 2013, 11: AM

As for the altercation in the car park, I believe Ray asked if Geoff would appeal the decision, not 'lets work together'. And it wasn't the fact that Geoff swore at him that caused offence, it was the threat of violence which followed. (Which you seem to encourage)
I see no mention or apology has been made to me for driving a car at me, either. What the hell I did I don't know!

Ah the good old days...............

mk1

Quote from: Lord Elpus on February 02, 2016, 09: AM

This current Council leader Calamity Chris has taken the idea of live now pay later to a new level.  The only vision is how to win the next election and they (the Tory/Lab alliance) don't care how much it costs to achieve that.  In my opinion the idea of doing things for the good of the town is lost on our so called Council Leaders, their only interest is self preservation and self advancement.

The SCAB's, Cranny, Wells, Mad Dog, Richardson are the worst of the lot.  All seen as being self serving *#+*'s by many even within their own party's.

Hartlepool deserves better than this.

And yet Shane has decided the Wells should be Freeman Of Hartlepool?

mk1

Quote from: Topcat on March 22, 2021, 08: AM
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1227923/Labours-pink-paper-fix-gives-Mandy-freedom-Hartlepool.html

It just looks like more of the same.

It is exactly the same and Geoff Lilley just  tried it on with Brash over Mandelson's award but strangely  when Brash pointed out the same rules apply to Wells Lilley simply ignored it.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/273708489455822/permalink/1917884531704868/?comment_id=1918090558350932