Teesside Freeport means Teessside..............

Started by mk1, March 04, 2021, 02: PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mk1

Poor old Ben. All over social media bragging it was all his personal victory. So chuffed he knocks off a little film telling everyone how great he is and how lucky they are to have him.

https://www.facebook.com/TeesValleyMayor/posts/2921692311401147

Look at the map he used:

Where is Hartlepool's 'Freeport'? You would think our Mayor would be 'Able' (sic) to know which port is which!

Perhaps I can help Ben out. Here you go:

Screen grab of the original to be used as a reference when the original mistake is deleted.

Bit of a kick in the  billicks for our Shane and a reminder to the simpering sycophantic  Trump sorry Houchen  cultists just how much Ben really cares about Hartlepool.

Land Phil

Looks like Able has some deal sown up going by the map.

Looking at the budget it appears Hartlepool is being punished for voting Labour and not getting any of the towns fund money.
Hill has a massive hole to dig himself out of as Andy Preston does a loads a money impression.

Sad that Labour didn't do more for Hartlepool when they were in power.

mk1

Quote from: Land Phil on March 04, 2021, 07: PM

Sad that Labour didn't do more for Hartlepool when they were in power.

As opposed to all those Tory bribes initiatives that regenerated a dying town. Look at the success of The Marina, think back how Garlands brought jobs to the town. Remember the millions of shoppers who swarmed Jackson's Landing?  Have we ever been as rich as when The Tall Ships pumped billions into the local economy?
Every couple of years we get the 'Masterplans' and the 'world Class' this, that or the other that brings billions, zillions gazillions to the town and 'puts Hartlepool on the map' (but apparently not Ben's map) and we get the usual idiots who believe it all because they never learn by there previous  mistakes.
You know it isn't going to end well when the Trump worshipping Hartlepool TV slobbers  over Houchen's every action.
Pam and Steve are deranged crazy  banana-republican conspiracy-theory Qanon dingbat followers.  When election-overturning anti-masker Covid-hoaxers think the sun shines out of Bens backside it might be wise to pause and reflect what they know that we don't......................

diSme

Quote from: mk1 on March 04, 2021, 08: PM
As opposed to all those Tory bribes initiatives that regenerated a dying town. Look at the success of The Marina, think back how Garlands brought jobs to the town. Remember the millions of shoppers who swarmed Jackson's Landing?  Have we ever been as rich as when The Tall Ships pumped billions into the local economy?
Every couple of years we get the 'Masterplans' and the 'world Class' this, that or the other that brings billions, zillions gazillions to the town and 'puts Hartlepool on the map' (but apparently not Ben's map) and we get the usual idiots who believe it all because they never learn by there previous  mistakes.
You know it isn't going to end well when the Trump worshipping Hartlepool TV slobbers  over Houchen's every action.
Pam and Steve are deranged crazy  banana-republican conspiracy-theory Qanon dingbat followers.  When election-overturning anti-masker Covid-hoaxers think the sun shines out of Bens backside it might be wise to pause and reflect what they know that we don't......................

WTF has Trump/covid/qanon got to do with this topic?
I'm sick of listening to your offensive bullshît.
I believe everything and nothing

mk1

Quote from: diSme on March 05, 2021, 12: AM

WTF has Trump/covid/qanon got to do with this topic?

I said Houchen was being promoted  by Hartlepool TV

See this:

https://www.facebook.com/HartlepoolTV/posts/2775447322765540

and they have  dozens of such uncritical fawning  clips about him.

I then said that Hartlepool TV are crazy Trumpian conspiracy theorists.

Please try and pay attention.

kevplumb

The Tall Ships pumped billions into the local economy?  ;D ;D glad i was in the states

apparently the lesson wasnt learned and they have it again  ::) ::)
A councillor is an elected representative of their ward, not their political party!
Councils need communities but communities don't need councils
Party politics have no place in local goverment

mk1

Quote from: kevplumb on March 11, 2021, 12: AM
The Tall Ships pumped billions into the local economy?  ;D ;D glad i was in the states

apparently the lesson wasnt learned and they have it again  ::) ::)
I can't wait to see those who spent years slandering Labour over the last Tall Ships fiasco  falling over themselves to praise Shane (not checked for current political party)  now he is singing from the exact same hymn sheet. Shane is spouting the exact same bollocks about gazillions being pumped into the local economy and  he will (without even pausing to blush) use the  made-up Drummond figures to base his projected gazillions +1 benefits to the town.

Come back Molly Doughnut  ......

mk1

glad i was in the states

Never saw you on the news. Did you leave the little present in Pelosi's Office?

kevplumb

Quote from: mk1 on March 11, 2021, 12: AM
glad i was in the states

Never saw you on the news. Did you leave the little present in Pelosi's Office?
no but i left a large one on the cumberland river  ;D ;D ;D
A councillor is an elected representative of their ward, not their political party!
Councils need communities but communities don't need councils
Party politics have no place in local goverment

mk1

Quote from: kevplumb on March 12, 2021, 08: AM

no but i left a large one on the cumberland river  ;D ;D ;D
You should have brought it back with you and disposed of it locally. For decades now The Council aimed to make Hartlepool the shyte-dumping capital of the North East if not the country.  Everyone (Shane included) was/is  in on it and they will be very displeased you saw fit to do it elswhere.

Inspector Knacker

Who was in charge, banging the drum about 'green businesses' coming to town?
How did we end up with sorting sh*te as our contribution to the 'green revolution?'
Now let me guess. ::)
What can be asserted without proof,
can be dismissed without proof.