Headland & Harbour

Started by jeffh, April 10, 2017, 10: AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gustaf I of England + BWH

Been following this thread through all its twists and turns. Just a thought but, if the Councillors do decide to follow Government guidelines on this, will the Council have to pay a scrapping charge for scrapping scrapping charges ?

jeffh

Quote from: craig finton on April 15, 2017, 11: AM
Quote from: kevplumb on April 15, 2017, 10: AM
Quote from: craig finton on April 15, 2017, 08: AM
Not much chance of this happening in Hartlepool where there isn't a proper Tory party to challenge Labour.
come on craig the torys are in bed with labour

That was my point but then how Tory are the 3 Tories? Why,fir example, isn't Wells supporting his own minister's view that the new tipping charges should be scrapped?
He'll support what is convenient to him - he can't back the Labour group all the time as that would look like the Tories are in coalition with Labour - and we can't have that can we, but when it's important things like changing the HBC Constitution he's with them all the way.

fred c

Not much chance of this happening in Hartlepool where there isn't a proper Tory party to challenge Labour.

That was my point but then how Tory are the 3 Tories? Why,fir example, isn't Wells supporting his own minister's view that the new tipping charges should be scrapped?

There are no if's and no buts, we do have the Only Lab / Tor Coalition Council in the country, the 3 'Tory' councillors have voted with labour on virtually every issue, they may have copped out on none conscientious points, but in every meaningful vote they have back the LabMob........ basically when Raymondo shouts s**t the other 2 jump on the shovel.

The real question that needs an answers is........... Why do they Back labour.......... Tories...... my a**e.

jeffh

Quote from: fred c on April 15, 2017, 01: PM

There are no if's and no buts, we do have the Only Lab / Tor Coalition Council in the country, the 3 'Tory' councillors have voted with labour on virtually every issue, they may have copped out on none conscientious points, but in every meaningful vote they have back the LabMob........ basically when Raymondo shouts s**t the other 2 jump on the shovel.

The real question that needs an answers is........... Why do they Back labour.......... Tories...... my a**e.

Could have something to do with 3 seats on Planning and maybe Chair of Audit & Governance

fred c

Ohhh Yeah I forgot about that..... ;) ;) ;)