No Going Back to Teesside City

Started by testing times, March 22, 2015, 08: PM

Previous topic - Next topic

crisstw

Quote from: Riddler5 on March 31, 2015, 08: AM
The most baffling thing of all, is how after fighting for years to get out of Cleveland the new generation of councillors meekly embrace it all again, like the condemned man singing on the way to the gallows.

It's not baffling at all. They're idiots, they aren't fit to act as our town representatives, they only got elected because they have a labour badge. They've been fed a load of lies by the regional labour party & told to vote this through so they can have a labour controlled regional body. Labour know they're in trouble in Hartlepool & this won't get voted through if they lose big in the election(s) so they have to rush it through now.

seaton

I might be a bit thick, few points but this Quango will need an office fully kitted out with the latest technology and support staff, I would be very surprised in fact astonished it would be based in Hartlepool although we do have a Tin Shed available.
Who is going to be on the quango and who is going to appoint them ?
Who is going fund the above two ?
I would surmise that there would be a doubling up of Services already provided by the Councils involved so does that mean there will be redundancies within the Councils ?

Land Phil

Considering how bad HBC Are can things get any worse ?

On the flip side is there more possibility of influencing an organisation that isn't totally mob controlled ?

fred c

It will just be a Bigger & More Expensive Mob