Last Critical Care Moves to Stockton

Started by testing times, September 04, 2013, 08: AM

Previous topic - Next topic

testing times

Well we're almost at the end game now with the last of the critical care services now moving to Stockton while the prospects of any new hospital diminish a little more each day.

Played for fools and we meekly played the part to perfection.

http://www.hartlepoolmail.co.uk/news/health/health-matters/health-chiefs-back-decision-to-transfer-critical-care-services-from-hartlepool-to-stockton-1-6006363

steveL

I caught sight of Foster and CAB in the College of FE the other day. It must have been where they were holding this event . . . unless it was some sort of 'most reviled man of the month' competition.
Diplomacy is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip.

fred c

stokoe

hope one of the fat tw@ts doesn't have a heart attack,with major bottleneck hold ups on road to hospital.

Land Phil

Stokoe, that happened to me, just making the point that it does happen.

If you need an injection in an ambulance, they pull over on the hard shoulder ...quite scary and dangerous.

Sanddancer

Dr Posmyk reassures me about the transport arrangements but I'd still love to know how a non driving spouse visits the better half at North Tees Hospital.

norfolkngoode

Quote from: steveL on September 04, 2013, 10: AM
I caught sight of Foster and CAB in the College of FE the other day. It must have been where they were holding this event . . . unless it was some sort of 'most reviled man of the month' competition.

Were they congratulating each other, on how they have managed to f**k the people of Hartlepool? >:(
'They don't like it up em'

Inspector Knacker

Keith Fisher was on about the poor attendance at the meetings .....sorry, but we learned a long time ago that no one is listening, the trust decides what it's going to do and does it.... our input is utterly irrelevant.
Consultation.....?... they might as well be consulting with a  farm gatepost for all the good it's done.
We have no no need to  feel ashamed..... because we're basically powerless........ however, if only the same could be said for the politicians.
What can be asserted without proof,
can be dismissed without proof.

norfolkngoode

Quote from: Riddler5 on September 05, 2013, 09: AM
Consultation.....?... they might as well be consulting with a  farm gatepost for all the good it's done.

Consultation...... Its just a word to them....... A word they use very often to justify their decisions.....
but you're right, even if there was any sort of 'consultation' they wouldnt listen to anyones input, the decisions are already made.

Shameless feckers >:(
'They don't like it up em'

testing times

I think people have stopped attending such shambolic meetings because they now realise that to do so gives such meetings a credibility they do not deserve. 'Consultation' to the hospital trust is little more than a nuisance which they are unwillingly forced to go through. They sit through it, watching the clocks, just waiting for the moment that they can tick the appropriate 'done that' box and go back to their ivory towers.

St Paul

So now we know just how much contempt the hospital trust has for the people of Hartlepool and East Durham

http://www.hartlepoolpost.co.uk

fred c

Quote from: St Paul on September 06, 2013, 08: AM
So now we know just how much contempt the hospital trust has for the people of Hartlepool and East Durham

http://www.hartlepoolpost.co.uk

"The Dear Leader & His Mob" refused to back Cllr Thompsons proposal to refer the matter to the Health Minister on the grounds it may prove "Embarrasing" for the town, I think most people in Hartlepool have come to the conclusion that the biggest embarrasment to the town are the SCABS themselves.

"C Akers-Belcher ‏@AkersBelcher Protected account  1 Sep
What a wonderful & beautiful civic service today. Many thanks to all supporters! Ste looked ever so handsome in his robes too #civiclife"

Members of the public were given a telling off by "Ste looked ever so handsome in his robes too Akers Belcher he wasn`t best pleased at the reaction of the plebs to the decison by Morris & Wells who also refused to back the referral.

Hartlepool really is half way down the Abyss under this pair of Megalomaniacs

mo the lawn

rabbit

Nice to hear that our local hospitals are performing "extremely well"

No point in building a new one then?

"Labour MPs in the north-east of England have criticised the government after it emerged none of the extra £235m to be spent on hospitals this winter had been allocated to the region.

Newcastle North MP Catherine McKinnell said it was "deeply concerning".

But Health Secretary Jeremy Hunt said it was a sign hospitals in the region were performing "extremely well".

see http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-24038758