Traveller Planning Examination 24th September

Started by Extra77, August 22, 2013, 08: PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mk1

The whole story is a fabrication by UKIP. If you Google it all you find is a UKIP Press Release  that has been printed without any investigation by the Mail and Express.
There is no such measure to enforce MP quotas.
Total fiction.

Sanddancer

This thread has moved well away from Local Issues and Matters..

Extra77

Rumour on Facebook is the Hartlepool mail has some news about this, should be released tomorrow. Possibly good news, fingers crossed !

Anyone else heard this or got any information ?

Sanddancer

Fisher seems confident that residents of Hart and surroundings will be pleased by what they read in the Mail tomorrow.

mk1

Quote from: Sanddancer on October 04, 2013, 06: PM
Fisher seems confident that residents of Hart and surroundings will be pleased by what they read in the Mail tomorrow.

He is resigning?
The man is a snake.
Fisher did as his boss told him and kept his head down whilst the  original decision was made. Now the Manor Election is over they can afford to have the site  put back in their safe wards. People will be told it was the Planning  Inspector who foisted the site on them.

Trebles all round!

fred c

On the plus side..... The Residents of Hart/Clavering/ Bishop Cuthbert, have shown that if people do stand together they can challege the decisions taken by "The Mob" unfortunately it`s an all to rare occurrence in Hartlepool.

clav 73

A SR Moore is calming a conservative success on the hart village Facebook page and hartlepool will not have any gypsy site

Lord Elpus

Jeff

EMAIL FROM keith fisher below

Hi again

I am absolutely confident that you will be pleased by what you MUST  read in tomorrow's Hartlepool Mail

Whether you buy a paper edition or read it on line -- PLEASE ENJOY

and

Well done everyone !

Keith Fisher
I  may know buggerall but at least I know it

Land Phil

I assume the council have some deal with The Mail where events can only be released through that channel ?

What other reason is there for not just saying what the news is ?

Jeff

THE COUNCILLORS WILL NEED TIME TO GET THEIR STORIES STRAIGHT, SO THEY CAN ALL CLAIM IT WAS PART OF SOME MASTERPLAN...... HOOK, LINE & SINKER AS AKERS-BELCHER WOULD SAY........   LET'S JUST REMEMBER THIS COME ELECTION TIME...... BECK - OUT, ROBINSON - OUT, FISHER -OUT.

Lord Elpus

This has more to do with the plan to build 600 plus houses at Wynyard,  loads of money and self interest.

Stinks

Jeff

Inspector Kevin Ward's recommendations are available now on HBC website.  Unfortunately it's all in bullet points and doesn't make very clear reading without cross referencing it.

One notable point under Additional Policies Section:-
Additional policies
• Add suggested Policy SUS1
• Add suggested Policy ND3 (with subsequent amendments
suggested by Council)
• Add suggested Policy ND5
• Add suggested Policy HSG9 and allocate site for gypsy and traveller
provision at Hart Smallholdings West

http://www.hartlepool.gov.uk/downloads/file/10490/cd137-planning_inspectors_outline_of_modifications_needed_to_make_the_local_plan_sound-16th_october_2013

#Worried

The amended HSG9 policy

http://www.hartlepool.gov.uk/downloads/file/10120/cd116-amended_policy_hsg9-gypsy_and_traveller_provision

How can this site still be allocated when it still doesn't fulfil the government criteria of access to education, welfare, health, employment etc ????

Sanddancer

Is that it after a full day at HCFE??? I was expecting a lot more from the "inspection" in terms that I could understand..