Gotta keep paying the comrades pensions..............

Started by mk1, September 14, 2015, 05: PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pensionater

I take it that by posting this you think all government workers are Labour supporters,pretty narrow minded .Losing your pension just to protect a businesses profits isn't a very nice thing to go through.

fred c

"The four local authorities - Stockton, Middlesbrough, Redcar and Cleveland and Hartlepool - have declined to discuss the pension proposal, saying it is"

"commercially sensitive in nature".

How often do we hear this explanation from Elected Councilors, HBC are a prime user of the "Pink Paper" system, go & check the FOI requests on "What Do They Know" to see examples of legitimate questions that have been refused answers by HBC

Land Phil

IT is not commercially sensitive.

Show me a pension scheme that doesn't publish the minute details of what it invests in, how many active/deferred members, surplus/deficit status etc. etc.

You just know they have got something to hide, either their self interest or incompetence.

fred c

In April i made 2 F.O.I requests, 1 concerning the accounts of The Cafe in the Crem & a 2nd asking how much HBC received for the council depot at the back of Church St.

Both were refused, commercial sensitivity etc etc etc.... as our American cousins would say..... Go Figure

marky

Pink Papers have long been used as a method of censorship. Bugger all to do with commercially sensitive. It's all about restricting information that they'd rather we didn't know.