oooops....

Started by marky, May 31, 2013, 11: AM

Previous topic - Next topic

marky

This doesn't give anyone a lot of confidence, does it? Wouldn't you think they would have double checked that they owned the land before published the proposed sites for such a controversial matter.

http://www.hartlepoolmail.co.uk/news/local/community/hartlepool-gypsy-site-council-blunder-1-5723558

pensionater

I wonder if the Public Notice in to-nights mail has anything to do with the gypsy sites. The Council have put a compulsory purchase order on 271  West View Road.Looks like decisions may already have been made.

bimbo 1

Who will HBC send to get the gypsy horses when they teather them out  SAB OR CAB it will be handbags at dawn or should I say TEDDYS TO THE READY .

SRMoore

Pensionater, the CPO on 271 WVR has been in the works for a while. It is on the opposite side of the road to the proposed sites and is an abandoned semi attached to a house which is lived in and well kept.

In the past year it has required the garden clearing completely on two occasions by those on Community Service and it's door has been boarded up a few times. All in all it was becoming not only and eyesore but a potential big problem so I'm pleased that HBC have acted on it.

beanzontoast

As you seem to be pretty clued up on CPO`s and the like Mr. Moore can you let me know how many gypsy families HBC. are obliged to house, the council have identified 13 sites and at the meeting last Wednesday in Hart village hall they have identified another 3 excellent sites making a total of 16 in all, and if I were you I would look at some of the literature as as it states the government is responsible for us ( HBC ) having to house these gypsy family`s  that would imply your tory government Mr. Moore now the announcement of 2 gypsy sites for Hart Village went down like a lead balloon I don't think you should be hoping to get voted in there anytime soon, unless of course you can get the villagers round to the idea that Cameron would get rid of the law but the Lib Dems wont let me do it.

Stig of the Seaton Dump

If Iain Wright was pictured handing out grants when his party was in power ...how is it a Tory thing.

Nobody wants them, it is as popular as a permanent nuclear waste facility.

I don't believe it.

SRMoore

Quote from: Stig of the Seaton Dump on June 01, 2013, 04: PM
If Iain Wright was pictured handing out grants when his party was in power ...how is it a Tory thing.

Nobody wants them, it is as popular as a permanent nuclear waste facility.

Thank you, Stig. "The government is making us do it" They just don't happen to point out which government set the rules.

Sadly you can spend too much time pointing out the facts to some people but they'll still ignore them and recycle the same rubbish. Much like the 'cast iron guarantee'.

beanzontoast

It isn`t a Tory thing Stig it was a Labour law brought in by John Prescott under the last government, But Hartlepool has a majority Labour council and it will do them no harm if they can spin this to look like the Tory`s did this when in reality all the Locals who voted Labour into power are responsible for these sites no one seems to want as I have said be careful who you vote for. I have also mentioned before, Laws that are made on a national level always has repercussions at a local level and of course Hartlepool is no exception and that is why only national party`s who have a manifesto should be voted for just be careful who you vote for