Winding Up Petition Manor Residents

Started by steveL, May 28, 2013, 02: PM

Previous topic - Next topic

grim reaper

'Whataboutthisthen' is correct; the PCC is a comrade.
That is why is was important to 'the mob' that a 'labour' person got the post.

'Ah, but he can't tell the chief constable what to do', I hear you say.

No, but he can drop bloody great hints of what he would like the CC to do....and the PCC can hire and fire the CC!!!!!   8)

Which is why, I suspect, senior officers in the council turn a blind eye to half of what goes on...even when what some Councillors want goes against standing rules.....because the Councillors sit on promotion panels and also vote on wage increases for the top brass.  8)
Quid pro quo.
The smell emanates all the way from the top.  >:(

mk1

I think we can be assured Cranny has shown Angie how to shift her  debts into limited Companies and keep the cash and assets well  out of reach of the creditors.
This action was listed for a few weeks ago so I presume the money has been paid.

I  sense a sense of frustration  here as to what is 'being done' but past experience has taught me that much is going on in the background that can not be revealed without giving warning to the criminals.
I suspect a new front page is being constructed and it will be devastating.

Private Fraser

Integrated Office Supplies sell, lease and repair office equipment and furnishings. All digital photocopiers have a "memory" in which is stored a copy of every document ever copied. A potential security nightmare for anyone using the machines for copying sensitive documents as the memory chip can be interrogated. Ooohhhhh Dear.
"Those who are capable of tyranny are capable of perjury to sustain it."

fred c

It might well pay for some of those that know whats going on to "Blow The Whistle" whilst they still can,the longer they wait, the Deeper the Sh*t becomes.

grim reaper

Fred;
I sincerely believe that people can't 'blow the whistle' because they are immersed in the depravity of the financial morass themselves.

They may have started off with just their 'toes in the water' but this has gone on so long, they are now 'up to their necks' in it.  :o

'Blowing the whistle' simply condemns themselves.

But hey, think on this.......where would we have been without High Tax Hartlepool and the guys behind it?
The town owes this site a debt of gratitude that can never be repaid.  :)

rabbit

http://www.communigate.co.uk/ne/mwc/

Nothing showing in their "event calendar"

http://www.manorresidents.org.uk/

None of the links are working.

Perhaps websites under development, or defunct---- it happens.

Noseyp

Rabbit the first link you posted is Manor West which is now defunct and had nothing to do with the 'Mob'.

steveL

Confusing, I know but it's true - Manor West was a quite separate organisation to Manor Residents.

The Manor Residents website never did amount to much but lately, several of the links were removed making it even less than it was. They seem to have become rather shy of late - can't imagine why  ::)
Diplomacy is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip.

ARC86

Yes the Manor West Centre closed its doors earlier this year.. is Manor residents heading the same way i wonder?