Winding Up Petition Manor Residents

Started by steveL, May 28, 2013, 02: PM

Previous topic - Next topic

steveL

Jiggery Pokery going on in an attempt to shift the debts but it looks like this is the beginning of the end - a winding up petition was raised on May 1st.

http://www.creditman.biz/uk/members/news-view.asp?newsviewID=17996
Diplomacy is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip.

Lucy Lass-Tick

Sounds like one of their creditors has finally had enough ... possibly their computer supplier, from the look of the following ...

http://www.london-gazette.co.uk/issues/60493/notices/1815522

fred c

It looks as though SAB`s pep talk to the staff was a complete waste of time then.

As a trustees SAB & his fellow labour councillor should be able to offer an explanation as to how this whole debacle has been allowed to get to this stage.......... aren`t "Trustees" supposed to monitor the performance of the organisation they are a "Trustee Of"???

Talk about the "Ostrich Syndrome" just how deep in the sand have this bunch of Clowns had their heads buried..... It just goes to prove the theory that you can`t "Educate Pork".

I wonder if this course of action (Winding Up Order) is designed to try to take the heat out of the whole situation, are they hoping the Cr*p that is about to hit the fan will be dissipated ???

Sad news for the genuine staff & hopefully Mrs Goodings tribunal ruling wont be affected by this latest sage.

It will be very interesting to see how HBC react to this news, an awful lot of ratepayers money has gone into this organisation & the public have a right to know what has happened to it..... a close eye should be kept on any tangible assets that remain with MA...... Theres  a Brand New 15 seater people carrier running around with a Manor Residents logo along the side.

misinformed

wasnt that said mini bus clamped the other day for none payment of fees... i dont think MA has much to sell off that is worth selling the place is falling to bits literally... inner hall ceiling had to be patched the other week  :-[... be interesting to see what the next few days have to offer.... its the staff and customers of MA that will suffer.. anyone been in her shop yet.. oh no your not on councillors salary.. as its that expensive.........

mk1

Anyone know how many computers the police seized in their search for doctored documents?

Has Angie got a shop?
Perhaps an Evans franchise?

fred c

Quote from: mk1 on May 28, 2013, 07: PM
Anyone know how many computers the police seized in their search for doctored documents?

Has Angie got a shop?
Perhaps an Evans franchise?

Police... Doctored Documents...... i thought it was the bailiffs that impounded stuff ??? ???

Tell us more mk1... tell us more

misinformed

SHOP???? i think a bottle of juice is cheaper in Harrods!!!!!!!  8)

steveL

I don't think it was the Police.....well not yet anyway  ::). I did hear that they owe quite a bit of income tax that never made it to the Inland Revenue.

How does it go?

da da da da da da da da VAT Man!
Diplomacy is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip.

rabbit

First of all: Congratulations to the website team here who have doggedly pursued the running of the M.R.A. and its links to H.B.C,

I have not extracted all of the many entries on this site and elsewhere to establish a timeline over the years, but here are a few recent ones:

27 Oct 2012. A.W. moves home from Fenton Road to Grange Avenue.

14th Feb 2013. A.W. arrested regarding two bedside cabinets. Bailed.

21 March 2013. Petition presented to wind up the company.

17 April 2013 (or thereabouts). ex-Employee wins monetary award in court, citing various employment issues. (This is subject to appeal, so Linda Gooding may not yet have the money awarded).

5 May 2013. A.W. arrested on suspicion of perverting the course of justice.

22 May 2013. Charity Commission calls into question the running of the M.R.A. It has written to the Trustees to ask for more information.

to be continued...

Noseyp

Has anyone noticed that the winding up petition has nothing to do with the charity?

The company in question appears to have very little money, 2 directors and a company secretary.

One of the directors died in 2011. The other is Ray Harriman and the Company Secretary is Angie Wilcox. Two people also involved in CONNECTED CARE.

Did this company get uncovered when the council undertook its investigation?

Why does this company exist? Who had paid it and who did it pay?

Why is a charity that on paper has had high surpluses struggling to pay bills? Oh and why does a charity/company who buys minibuses, landrovers and display trailers have no assets shown in accounts and no income that came from te disposal of assets?

Something stinks in Owton Manor and if tax payers money is involved we all deserve to know what is causing the smell.

steveL

Yes it's been noticed. A separate company within a charity with £20,000 going into the accounts and then later £18,000 going out. That seems to be the sum of its activity so it's all a bit intriguing.

Something may stink in Owton Manor but the smell appears to have drifted into the Civic too. The question is whether Integrated Systems have petitioned against the right organisation as this company's accounts are quite separate from those of Manor Residents.

Petitions to Wind Up (Companies)

In the High Court of Justice (Chancery Division)

Newcastle Upon Tyne District Registry     No 0335 of 2013

In the Matter of MANOR COMMUNITY RESOURCE CENTRE LIMITED

(Company Number 06298405)

(t/a Manor Residents Association)

and in the Matter of the Insolvency Act 1986

A Petition to wind-up the above-named Company whose registered office is situate at Community Resource Centre, Kilmarnock Road, Hartlepool, Cleveland, TS25 3NU, presented on 21 March 2013 by Integrated Office Systems Limited of 89 Willows Court, Teesside Industrial Estate, Stockton on Tees, Cleveland, TS17 9PP claiming to be a Creditor of the Company, will be heard at the Newcastle Upon Tyne District Registry, The Law Courts, Quayside, Newcastle upon Tyne NE1 3LA, on 9 May 2013, not before 1100 hours (or as soon thereafter as the Petition can be heard).

Any person intending to appear on the hearing of the Petition (whether to support or oppose it) must give notice of intention to do so to the Petitioner or its Solicitors in accordance with Rule 4.16 by 1600 hours on 8 May 2013.

The Petitioner's Solicitor is Simon Daly Solicitors Limited, 1 Brunswick Street Stockton on Tees TS18 1DW. Telephone: (01642) 604074, Fax: (01642) 604084, Email: sdalysol@btconnect.com. (Reference: SND/23192.)

Name & Registered Office:
Company No.: 06298405

MANOR COMMUNITY RESOURCE CENTRE LIMITED

COMMUNITY RESOURCE CENTRE
KILMARNOCK ROAD
HARTLEPOOL
CLEVELAND
TS25 3NU

Date of Incorporation: 02/07/2007

Country of Origin: United Kingdom

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Company Type: PRI/LTD BY GUAR/NSC (Private, limited by guarantee, no share capital)

Nature Of Business (SIC):

7487 - Other business activities

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Accounting Reference Date: 31/07

Last Accounts Made Up To: 31/07/2012 (TOTAL EXEMPTION SMALL)

Next Accounts Due: 30/04/2014

Last Return Made Up To: 05/01/2011

Next Return Due: 02/02/2012  OVERDUE

Mortgage: Number of Charges: ( 0 outstanding / 0 satisfied / 0 part satisfied )

craig finton

Surely we are well passed the point when the Police need to be looking into all of this? Internal audits are one thing but the people in the Civic Centre seem to regard all of this as an internal matter and one on which the lid should be kept firmly on. I don't see it as their decision any more and if they were behaving responsibly, then they themselves would have brought the Police into this by now.

whatabouthisthen

Perhaps the problem is the Police Commissioner is a comrade!?

Noseyp

Does WCNE produce accounts or use tippex and a photocopier?

misinformed

ok so now i lost.. ok it doesnt take much i agree.........
has this Integrated Office Systems Limited  got the wrong name, or is MANOR COMMUNITY RESOURCE CENTRE LIMITED a different company to Manor Residents ???? or is there a company within a charity .. Can you do that??? i know they did change the name over the door a few years ago.. but to be honest i never paid much notice.. and is anyone other than this site taking any notice of this who har going on?? answers on a post card to that last remark  ???