Flexible Accounting

Started by steveL, May 13, 2013, 01: PM

Previous topic - Next topic

steveL

Anyone who has been following the saga of the Manor Residents Accounts will remember CAB's attempt to explain the 'duplicate' second year accounts through a mistake having been made by the Charity Commission. A second version of the 2nd year accounts was submitted a few weeks after the first version was removed from the Charity Commission website.

Low and behold, the same has now happened to the Year 4 accounts, only it's been kept very quiet this time. The version currently available differs significantly from the original though, to use the colloquial, they are still crap
Diplomacy is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip.

fred c

The difference is....... The Charity Commision are now all to aware of the particular Version of Accounting adopted by Manor Residents.

The management Committee must be a "Tad" worried about being called to account for Debts incurred by MR.

If it is correct about SAB`s charity giving a £5000 donation to another outfit connected to MR, serious questions need to be asked.

fred c

I have just tried to access Manor Residents site, you can get the front page, but  none of the Links on the page can be accessed........ I hope its not a DDOS Attack, either that or they are attempting to clear the decks & start again.

Wilton

I suspect the charity comission hasn't the resources to investigate MR fully.

Fred the other charity is NYPD, which claims to be split from MR but isn't registered as a charity and is managed by MR staff.

Incidentally everything but the home page has gone from their website.

misinformed

MR web page didnt have much on it to start with.. many of the pages were blank or said under construction been like for months now.. but i wonder why the pages disappear completely now when you try to access.... PS the picture you have of committee is last term.. only 2 of them are still on it now   I think ...

Stevef

Quote from: fred c on May 13, 2013, 04: PM
I have just tried to access Manor Residents site, you can get the front page, but  none of the Links on the page can be accessed........ I hope its not a DDOS Attack, either that or they are attempting to clear the decks & start again.

I think they've woken up to the fact that some of the information on the site was of interest to the public enquiry.

Too bad someone took copies :P
You are what you do. It is what it does. Everything else is illusion or Delusion.