Face Crackers...

Started by steveL, March 18, 2016, 12: AM

Previous topic - Next topic

steveL

A word of praise for those Labour councillors who had the dignity to at least say a few words about Jonathan Brash tonight at the end of his last council meeting.

To Christopher, Carl and probably Stephen (I left when he stood up to speak - a sudden rush of nausea), it was perfectly obvious that your faces would have cracked if you had managed to say anything nice about the guy who for long enough was a Labour colleague..... but that's the rub isn't it. He was Labour when he started and Labour when he finished and that's something the three of you will never be able to claim.
Diplomacy is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip.

fred c

Nasty
Bitter
Twisted
Noxious
Petty
Mean
Hateful
Vindictive
Shallow
Spiteful
Malicious
Malevolent
Snide
Vicious
Venomous

Who I wonder fits those descriptions ?

Lord Elpus

Quote from: fred c on March 18, 2016, 08: AM
Nasty
Bitter
Twisted
Noxious
Petty
Mean
Hateful
Vindictive
Shallow
Spiteful
Malicious
Malevolent
Snide
Vicious
Venomous

Who I wonder fits those descriptions ?

Its sad to say but in my opinion, Richardson, James, CAB, SAB, Cranney Barclay and Wells all appear to fit the bill.

Just as shameful are the so called decent Labour Councillors who are happy to sit on their hands and take the money.  Behind closed doors they'll tell you how much they despise their so called Leaders but non of them have the balls to put their heads above the parapet.

Hartlepool Deserves better than these spineless turds.

stokoe

Fred missed the easy one BENT, more ways than one  ;D

DRiddle

Regarding the eulogies at the end of the meeting last night, I kept quiet. The people I respect know who they are already. I people who I think are an absolute disgrace also know who they are already.

The people who i probably would respect, but who do nothing about the people who i don't, also know who they are.

As far as I'm concerned, you're either part of the solution or you're part of the problem.

There's no in between. Certain Labour councillors need to remember that.