Super-Injunction..............

Started by mk1, February 07, 2017, 01: PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mk1

For anyone  wondering why the Beckham Email leak story has died a death over the weekend and newspapers have deleted  most of it from their web pages

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4192876/Top-celebrity-secures-new-super-injuction.html

Johnny Bongo

What do you reckon, mk1...should he (assuming it's Beckam) be entitled to privacy?  Or, because he's such a world famous celebrity and has used his fame to further his status even more, he shouldn't complain when he's been caught out...for whatever reason.  If the 'rumours' are correct and he basically wanted/ expected a knighthood...and went bats**t when he didn't get one, then in my humble opinion, he doesn't deserve the honour.  Tbh, I've never liked him (or his miserable faced wife!)...don't follow football or fashion...and, nasty as it may sound, I am glad that 'karma' has caught up with him!  That's not to say that I'm perfect...far from it...although a few million quid would certainly make me think before I spoke!  There again, when you have that much money, why should you give a f**k! :)