Hes black so he must be wanted for something..............

Started by mk1, January 20, 2017, 01: PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mk1

http://www.bristolpost.co.uk/controversy-and-shock-over-police-tasering-respected-black-community-leader-in-bristol/story-30073746-detail/story.html

For the benefit of those here who equate 'Devil' with 'Black man' be advised this is the second time this man has been assaulted by police in this manner.

akarjl

Ok granted he wasn't accompanying some guy dressed up as Sint-Nicolaas or as a Morris dancer so police should have spotted those clues...

More to this story than meets the eye I suspect. Why wouldn't he give his name? It's a reasonable request surely from a a uniformed police officer especially given some of the nutters running around our streets hell bent on religious war and self destruction.

Simple question, if you were stopped by the police and asked your name would you refuse to give it?

mk1

Quote from: akarjl on January 20, 2017, 02: PM

More to this story than meets the eye I suspect..................

You made your mind up as soon as you saw he was black.
Try:
'White pensioner standing inside security gates to his house after  walking his  golden labrador is dragged into street and tasered in face by police for refusing to give his name.

Leave aside it has happened before......
Leave aside the Police officers should have known who he was in the community.

Hey he is black, they all look the same anyway. WGAF.

mk1

Simple question, if you were stopped by the police and asked your name would you refuse to give it?

I refuse to give you any details.................and you have not yet mastered the art of embedding images in a post.

mk1

mk1

akarjl

Quote from: mk1 on January 20, 2017, 02: PM

I refuse to give you any details.................and you have not yet mastered the art of embedding images in a post.

Oh dear I am not an expert on simple machine forums had to check with Google...but our resident expert leaps in before I can fix it- my bad.....lol you have too much spare time.....are there no trains to watch around this time?

I first saw this incident on BBC

http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-bristol-38691162

Quote" he refused because he is "not a criminal" and was "just going about my business".

So were police , doing their job looking for some wanted man....asked him for his name ...a reasonable request and appear to have had a load of abuse and a wallet thrown at them.

His refusal to give his name- unreasonable= why not?

Police reaction-- I agree with you ,completely over the top.

Throwing his wallet at them - probably a breach of the peace at which point should have stuck his arm up his back and locked him up.

They have enough crap to deal with without constantly having to put up with this nonsense .

Personally I see no reason why in this world we are not required to have photo id with us at all times. The only people who would not want to would be those who have something to hide.

Cue the Bong/looney/racist eyed cut n paste ;)