Nice Juan Nigel....

Started by mk1, December 05, 2016, 09: PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mk1

UKIP gets it rong again.

I suppose when you set out to  pander to the less well educated you can't complain when they start righting your posters for you .

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-lincolnshire-38214716

Better be cafeful though. Make a simple Freudian slip with Farage's name (substitute 'R' for the 'L' ) and all hell will break loose!

akarjl

Do we really need a new thread every time theres some buffoonery from Nigel and Co. It's not exactly Hartlepool related and there's plenty of off threads containing warnings about UKIPS endeavours in Hartlepool .

Why not how one thread called UKippery?

steveL

'Not exactly Hartlepool related'

Presumably that's why it's been placed on the non-local, National and European Matters board
Diplomacy is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip.

akarjl

Yep SteveL your right my Bad....but a UKippery thread would be a good place for all the postulating to...UKippery

steveL

I would agree with that...the more threads, the more presence they are given till eventually they resemble Japanese Knot-weed - no bloody use to anyone but still hard to get rid of. ;D
Diplomacy is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip.